Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beemer,
Glad ya liked `em, thanks for stopping.

hippie,
Don`t know what I`m looking at, but it sure looks purdy bro.

Dam Hippie are you going to start a cloning business?? I know a couple of guys that do just that. At the farmers markets they sell them all the time plus the dispensaries. Good money in it. Very nice job on the build.

I'm not adding up cloning spots !- By my math -- Hippie could get 2 maybe 3 plants in that box ! -- The weather is cooling off and Croptober is over so the Po-Po won't be looking for outdoor plants !--This B the start of Keef's winter breeding season! There's a very good chance I won't get a killing frost all winter which means I can use outdoors as my male grow !-- When I'm growing from seed and do the sexing , I can just move any male outside and let him bloom his a** off !-- I bring my girls out to him ! Got until the end of April to be able to bloom males outside !

Thanks, guys!

Beemer, believe it or not, clones are the only thing I've ever made money off of in my growing. I sell 'em to the local caregiver connection. I wholesale them out for five bucks a piece for well rooted clones, and ten bucks each for ones you can throw into flower.

Clones are weird. I have a bubble cloner, and some clones root really fast, while others are happy to set there for a month and not pop one root. They don't die, they just don't root. Some strains I have better luck in tiny solo cups with vermiculate.

I think some clones are just lazy. If they've got all they need, why root? I'm thinking the aero cloner might just do the trick a little faster. Gives 'em just enough to make 'em want more.

Time will tell if my newest endeavor will be worth the trouble or not. For now, I've still got clones in the bubbler and in cups and flats. Gotta get a higher output pump and get the lid sealed from leaks.

The guerilla boys cleaned me out this year. Everyone wanted clones early, so I ran a couple of batches. I had a feeling they were putting them out too quick for the weather, so I started a couple more batches. They'd just gotten big enough to sell when the boys came back complaining that the frosts had taken it's toll. A win-win for me, and I didn't even have the heart to say, "I told you so."

Now that the outside harvests are over, they'll be screaming for more for the winter grow. I'll be ready for 'em!

Good evening weed everyone. Hippie I will agree with on rooting of clones. Some seem to be perfectly happy just sitting there and others root the next day.

I went out and took a few pictures of the PGG in the greenhouse today and it's really starting to smell nice in there. I don't think I will be growing any more until next year at least so I'm growing some Holy Basil and cucumbers in the tent using hydro. A guy gave me the tubes a year or so ago so I figured I would get her going. First the lady.

View attachment 1031141130.jpg

View attachment 1031141131.jpg

View attachment 1031141131a.jpg

View attachment 1031141212b.jpg

Get down with your bad self Hippie !-- I'm gonna be making my living from weed one day real soon ! I'm attracted to the idea of selling clones but at the same time -- Selling clones of my best work doesn't sit well with me ! We got 4 bills about weed scheduled for the next Texas congressional session !-- I figure the Wild, Wild West bout to bust wide open down here !--

Beemer too ? U guys make me proud to be a member of the O.F.C. !! Got to be something we can do with that big a** PPG ! Things get massive don't they how's she smoke ?

Well Hello, there brother! Good to see ya!
Boy oh boy are them PGG some strange plants. They are bigger than any other I've grown.
The buds are still very small, but I'll have the 2nd. enclosure up & running tonight.
I've gotten some old Tiki Torches out of the shed today to use as smudge pots with 91* rubbing alcohol in them to keep frost away.
If it gets too cold I'll put my propane coleman camp stove in there & fire it up.

I hope you & Padma are doing well. Is Paddy still getting good relief from the canna caps?
I've started my Hep C treatments & this new stuff is REALLY good. I was expecting to be real sick, but not bad at all really. Fatigue is the worst of it. Only 8 more weeks & I'll be cured!
Hehe, then I can get back out there & sample the new stock! hehehe!

Glad to hear from you bro. Give Padma my best! :)

Peace!
Much better after seeing this post
Hey I would like to go back to India and go with one of the tribal cheifs an say *** ya growing a cash crop that takes so darn long an all :farm::rofl::rofl:
I will tell you though I thought it was Indica because of the relaxing an sleepy hit she has a touch of Sativa Para going on but hrdly anything like what they normally do as far as a good pain killer she ticks the boxes an a few more,, I hope you get there she dont seem to have so many trichs and as a plant for growing a nightmare for me she was,, I still dont no if I chopped her early But after 7 months I couldnt let her mess the others up,, good luck:lama:

morning jaga and the rest of the ofc. happy saturday. my sour diesel is doing better, but looked like the leaves were bleaching so i raised the lights, i had them at about 2' now they are atleast 3'. i am using white leds and thinking about firing up the 400 watt mh to push these through. i dropped 12 germed bag seed in soil yesterday and have more for today. i think i will wait a week after they all break the surface then flip to 12/12. anyway hope to be on later, in the mean time yall have a great day.

Good evening weed everyone. Hippie I will agree with on rooting of clones. Some seem to be perfectly happy just sitting there and others root the next day.

I went out and took a few pictures of the PGG in the greenhouse today and it's really starting to smell nice in there. I don't think I will be growing any more until next year at least so I'm growing some Holy Basil and cucumbers in the tent using hydro. A guy gave me the tubes a year or so ago so I figured I would get her going. First the lady.

Shucks an this one Beemerbill

OFC,
Morning one and all. Let`s make it a good morning by starting off with our traditional "wake and bake" session. Got coffee, got vape, let`s wake and bake. Peace.

good looking girls yooper. and that is a nice set up hippie. Everyone growing except me now. Beemer your greenhouse is sure making a nice show for you. She is really coming on for you.. Good morning to all you old farts. Tipping my coffee to all of you.

very nice Beemer,,, n a Happy High Morning to all from down south,,, of course it's in the 50's this morning,, love this cool weather

The pot pen is six foot tall, six foot wide (barely wide enough), and twenty feet long. With the plastic, you can see there's something growing in there, but you can't tell what. .I use the welded wire fencing that's two inch by four inch galvanized metal. Yes, you could reach a finger through and snag a bud, but that wasn't addressed in the law, just the fact it has to be fenced on five sides and have a locked gate. I used the tiniest little lock I could find. According to the laws as written, the plants can't be seen at ground level from any adjacent property. You can't see my pen unless you are ON my property, but I put the plastic on it just incase a neighbor decided to walk over out back, which has happened because they're perfectly welcome. I've got great neighbors, but they don't need to know everything I'm doing.

My setup passed the HEMP inspection with flying colors! I kept my plants and didn't go to jail, so I must have done something righ
Next year I'm going to take a flat piece of 1" X 10" board and paint my MMJ card number on it large enough that the whirlybirds can read it and stick it on top of a six foot 4X4, aimed at the sky. The wife gets nervous when nine cops and a drug dog show up uninvited......

I posted mine facing the sky. They almost never fly over now. Before I posted it ,they flew over all the time. It takes away one reason for a visit.
I might try the fencing on my grow yard expansion .
you planted them single file down the 20 feet? I'm guessing they need 6 feet minimum. that's why I need more room.

It took me forever to find this. You miss 3 days and your 8 pages behind...

Beemer too ? U guys make me proud to be a member of the O.F.C. !! Got to be something we can do with that big a** PPG ! Things get massive don't they how's she smoke ?

Happy Shatterday Keef. A little over a week ago I chopped the cola's off the outside girls. There wasn't any buds but there was a lot of fine leaves and some pistils. Last night I roll a dub and smoked about half. Not cured so it didn't taste very good but I got a real nice high. Very up lifting. Didn't last very long but while it was there I enjoyed it. Looking forward to getting the lady in the greenhouse finished and getting it cured. Should be nice. :vap_smiley:

I posted mine facing the sky. They almost never fly over now. Before I posted it ,they flew over all the time. It takes away one reason for a visit.
I might try the fencing on my grow yard expansion .
you planted them single file down the 20 feet? I'm guessing they need 6 feet minimum. that's why I need more room.

It took me forever to find this. You miss 3 days and your 8 pages behind...
I planted nine straight down the center. One of the Black Lights and one Green Giant in the middle pretty much got shaded out, which is not in character of the breed. They're usually the ones doing the shading.

Next year, it's six only, and they'll be Skunk#1s. They were the first to finish, and I got some huge buds off of them.

When I left the East Coast, we had 65" of snow last year. Not likely to see that now unless I go to Tahoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back