Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get someone to post some pics and show my grow system again !-- Looks like I might get what I need with only half the seed !-- Already researching other premium varieties ! I'll have males and females from each of the White Widow, Tranquil Elephantizer and Phantom Cookies ! Anyone see a cross with promise remember it can be important which is the father or the mother !-- Same cross - with parents in opposite positions the off spring WILL be different from each other !

Those are some cool bottles. Out here when I go look at the second hand stores they want way to much for the older bottles. I am looking for large, quart and half gallon brown jars. We have a lot of medical herbs that I like to keep in brown bottles to keep the light away from them. But the ones I find are crazy expensive. I love doing the same thing you do. Off the beaten track stores are so cool.

Those are some cool bottles. Out here when I go look at the second hand stores they want way to much for the older bottles. I am looking for large, quart and half gallon brown jars. We have a lot of medical herbs that I like to keep in brown bottles to keep the light away from them. But the ones I find are crazy expensive. I love doing the same thing you do. Off the beaten track stores are so cool.

Brown bottles with large lid openings?

Hope all are well !-- Doing a little afternoon after a harrowing trip with RWS to the grocery ! Now it's time to shake that off and slid into my throne and fire up this pipe !--lowers the blood pressure ! Might just forgo my annual marching powder tradition !-- no promises cause it is way to early ! Gotta Go !!

Hope 2015 brings the stankiest dank of ALL to everyone at MP and nothing but positive vibes and all Canadian medical patients get the right to grow our own meds.
Happy and safe 2015

:stoned: How weird I posted on this post about that cool joint holder and the only thing that posted was the stoned character. That thing is cool and would be nice sitting on the mantle. Happy New Year all you old farts. :vap-leafy_wave:

curmudgeonlanders

happy new year to one and all

lyfe,
Wow, that`s the coolest thingy I`ve seen in a long time.

I use to have a friend . He would go digging in old dumps. Old farms did not go to a dump, they made their own. They are full of old bottles for free. its like digging for gold. All the organics are long gone. He had a fine collection.

HAPPY NEW YEAR OFC And all the MP nation :vap_bong__emoticon: It's going to be a good year

New day, new year, coffee and a bowl=wake and bake, first one of the new year. Happy New Year to the OFC and MP. Peace.

Happy New Year Everyone !! Looking to be a fine year!! War in Afghanistan is over Now
Praise the Lord.

Just received my 1st batch of seeds ever!! Got them germinating is distilled H2O.

My lighting system just arrived and its ready to go.

So everything is looking up.

My research Library of MJ sites and Books have been very helpful.
Now the plan is to execute!!!

:48:

Glad I found you guys I'm going to need all the help I can Get.

Hope the New Year brings you everything you desire!!

Tapco

I use to have a friend . He would go digging in old dumps. Old farms did not go to a dump, they made their own. They are full of old bottles for free. its like digging for gold. All the organics are long gone. He had a fine collection.
As a young man, I did most of my shooting on old farm land. When I think of the thousands of dollars worth of antique bottles that met their demise via a long rifle launched by me, I can see why the values have gone up! At the time, it was old trash and a target of opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back