Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll be alright now !-- Rosebud I been meaning to meaning to read your thread on RSO but I don't have the weed yet !-- Did U decarb !- one gallon pickle jars will hold a lot of weed ! I was to the point of having excess when I discovered Cannacaps ! Almost there again !-- I been using decarbed brickweed for caps and smoking the Widow !-- RWS says if the T.E. isn't better than the Widow then I'm banned from variety selection ! Wouldn't be the first time I been banned from something!-- Gonna grab this Jesus O.G. before she even knows it !-- I can take the heat ! Old Widow might be hard to beat !

Yes I decarbed the weed Keef. I have made a small batch of rso with 40 grams of pot. In my thread i was using 10 oz or another batch was a pound.. So you don't have to have a pound to make some.

I thought U probably did Rose but some people don't !-- I think I need an eye patch -- ran out of brickweed and made some caps outta Widow -- got to close one eye to focus !-- I always take too many Widow caps !-- Hey where's Giggy ?-- He usually kicks off the wake and bake and he been awol ! Hope he's O.K. !-- Couldn't believe that rosemary rooted out in my cloner ! Eventually there will be plenty to make RSO cause I keep doubling the grow ! The extract use that interest me most is e-cig liquid ! I understand the honey oil V.G. or P.G. - homogenize method !-- seems to be the gold standard! Been using an e-cig for 4-5 years - my first attempts were never strong enough ! I can do this when I get the weed !-- Got my mind set on cleaning RSO from brickweed good enough to make an e-cig liquid for the masses !-- I don't think they ready for Widow Juice !

Been missing TheGloman too !- hope he get's his computer fixed soon!-- He was teaching me how to isomerize !-- might come in handy if I choose to try to do something with brickweed !-- Anyone got a little tiny whisk that will fit on my dremel ?-- Thought not !-- I 'm bout tired of having to build everything I need !

rosebud. I am growing all indica this year. they finish sooner. the hybrids take longer . also growing mold resistant strain. if I do not grow earlygirl tomato's they never finish before the frost either. So I'm looking for earlygirl type pot strains. for the greenhouse I'll grow some hybrids, but outdoors will be Holland's hope this year along with other indica's. also will be forcing a few in mid July trying to get faster finishers.

rosebud ,have you ever tried forcing flower? my forced flower plants are always the best buds. I take my mothers that I take my clones from and start putting in a dark room every night to cut light to 12/12. I start them in the first part of may and they are finished by the 4th of July. the sun rises at 6 am that time of the year. so I put them in a dark room at 6pm every night. then take them back out after dark. Then they are ready for the next day. Do that for 8 weeks and they are finished. best buds of the year always. Now you have to be at home every day at 6 for 2 months, but I love doing it.:vap-leafy_wave:

Umbra, do you think removing the meristem slows maturing of the plant?

My first batch of RSO was so strong it woke ya up..lol
this batch from last summers grow didn't get enough amber and it is not strong at all. I am planning my od garden and reading Marijuana botany by clark and he says removing the main stem slows ripening. You OF have any ideas about this. I needed two more weeks last fall. So i am here with pounds of ok pot, not great pot. I need to finish quicker this year. I am in the NW and that is pretty north.. :smoke1:
My experience is Yes it slows ripening. So NCH was over today and he gave me the thumbs up on the grow. Those Louies are something special. :smoke1:

Took the pack for a walk at the beach !-- No Sand Dollars but lots of bikinis !-- Umbra when U said --- Louies -- U talking about those Dream Lotus ? The T.E. ( child of Snow Lotus) looks exacy like what I was looking for thanks for the tip ! That P.C. is a bush ! It'll take me 6-8 months to develop them to the point I can have 40 clones every 2 weeks ! Might as well work that Jesus O.G. at the same time ! Looking for some Queen Mothers !

Soon be 60 and just starting back. Last enjoyment was 1974. Have so many ailments now studying CBD oil. Has to be better than the 15 meds per day I am now taking. Never without any pain.

Keef, King Louie 13th OG. This is a great OG. The Dreamlotus = blue dream x snowlotus. Blue dream is big out here. Blueberry x Super silver haze. But it so easy to grow, everybody has it in their garden. While it is tasty, it is not a great strain for commercial scale growing. Louie is kind of rare, hard to get, and in big demand.

Evening OFC. Getting the making of a bowl together now....sure do love my PAX. Just finished in the tent and she looks like a monster....cant wait to see what the next 8 weeks hold. Thought I would take a pic, she is on 12/12 but way too early to show, it will still be a week or so. Counted 14 tops, each should make a good sized cola...you know my motto, go big or go home. I'm really loving the DWC, it has been far easier than I thought and now it's down to just a few minutes in the tent in the morning and night....check E.C. / PPM and adjust Ph.

8thFlightOut -- Welcome Home !-- Where U been ? U where U need to be !-- Weed ain't what it used to be Cuz !-- Round here we grow stuff that will rock your world !-- That's a work of art Kraven !-- U a water pharmer now !-- Ain't no going back !-- What I do is not true aero but it is not really DWC either ! My nute water is underneath my plants with a bubbler and the pump sprays it up at the roots 15 min on 15 off -- doesn't take long for the roots to reach the nutes -- Hey works for me !--

rosebud ,have you ever tried forcing flower? my forced flower plants are always the best buds. I take my mothers that I take my clones from and start putting in a dark room every night to cut light to 12/12. I start them in the first part of may and they are finished by the 4th of July. the sun rises at 6 am that time of the year. so I put them in a dark room at 6pm every night. then take them back out after dark. Then they are ready for the next day. Do that for 8 weeks and they are finished. best buds of the year always. Now you have to be at home every day at 6 for 2 months, but I love doing it.:vap-leafy_wave:

What size pots do you use? I was going to put them in the ground again this year. That is amazing that you can do that. I am very interested.... hmm Thank you.

8thFlightOut -- Welcome Home !-- Where U been ? U where U need to be !-- Weed ain't what it used to be Cuz !-- Round here we grow stuff that will rock your world !-- That's a work of art Kraven !-- U a water pharmer now !-- Ain't no going back !-- What I do is not true aero but it is not really DWC either ! My nute water is underneath my plants with a bubbler and the pump sprays it up at the roots 15 min on 15 off -- doesn't take long for the roots to reach the nutes -- Hey works for me !--

Thanks Keef, sounds like your set-up gives you the best of both worlds. Yea, this first DWC just has me hooked, and I know I can get better (kinda the OJT you can't get from forums). She is only 30 days old from germination....yea I'm hooked on water farming!

Kraven what I grow in ain't nothing but big old homemade aero cloners !-- I'm an impatient pot farmer - 2 weeks to root fresh cuts -- a month in Veg. Then off to bloom for 60 days ! Got 4 boxes in bloom so 4 X 15 = 60 -- so a box moved to bloom every 1st and 15th -- until I double up !- I'm not as vigilant as U either -- I used to be but now I check ppms and PH about once a week !-- I look for any change in the plant !-- They talk to U !-- let my ppms creep up over a thousand and the plants complained -- dark veins lighter edges !- Fixed it !- We good !

Good evening all, let`s see who`s up for an evening "wake and bake". Got me a full vape bowl and an ice cold drink, I`m ready, set and going for it.
krav got a pretty girl on his hands there. Good job.
keef, keep it up, you`ll get to where you wanna be. Got confidence in ya.

8thflight, welcome to the show that never ends. Good that you found this place, any questions, feel free to ask, someone will answer.
Gotta ask, what happened to the first 7 flights ?

Yoop what's up ? Been a good day to be Keef !- Yo Kraven - let me tell U what I would do to that plant in the pic !-- U gonna hate me for the thought !-- We all grow different !-- I'd chop that little girl into a couple- dozen pieces and put them in my cloner ! Have me a couple dozen just like it in a few months !

I drove 1 1/2 Hours in Traffic to college to have class cancelled. All I have is whack outdoor power punch meds sucks. The compassion club is slacking on strains I like also .
Some of these pics you old farts post up sure make me jealous lol.
Is it spring yet? I hate all this snow!

Hey Stank, don`t blame ya for being pissed off, but just remember the old saying, that "it`s better to be pissed off then pissed on". Go ahead, whack me up side the head for being an idiot old fart. But like ya said, some of us old farts can grow some good weed. Later bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back