Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can twist a wrench but I don't like it !- A car/truck has always been just another tool to me !-- 'cept I probably broke more rides than tools !- When I took the EMT courses they ask us to stand up introduce ourselves and tell why we wanted to be an EMT !-- I had worked with the instructor on many codes and he did not want to call on me ! When he finally did -- I stood up and said my name is Keef and I want to be an EMT so I can turn them lights on and drive my a** off !- I said I can drive faster than anyone here - and I got the tickets to prove it !-- for about a minute U could hear a pin drop!- the instructor just banged his head on the table and shook his head !

Keef, I'm just popping some Medicine Man F2. They'll be part of the gro and sho in no time

Heat wave down here, Yoop. Minus ten degrees, lots of wind, and a wind chill of minus 24. Don't think I'll be putting my tongue on the pump handle today......

My first car was a '68 Chevy Impala, box stock, no chrome reverse, no glass packs. Looked like a little old ladies car. When you're 16 and selling weed in high school, the last thing you want to do is attract attention.:)

Got back from `nam , summer of `70 and bought me a `68 Impala, silver with a black vinyl top, 305 auto.

Mine was teal blue, two door, slope back, 307 auto. What a boat! I could easily stuff four stoners in the trunk and she wouldn't even squat. Pull the bulb out of the trunk light and four friends got in the drive-in for free!

Didn't know they stuck a 305 in 'em back in '68.

It is against the rules on M.P. to exchange seed Rose and I were teasing and would not break the rules ! I think I'll just concentrate on getting this Tranquil Elephantizer and Phantom Cookies developed to the point I can produce a mess of clones !- With parents like the T.E. it promises to pack a hammer !

Mine was teal blue, two door, slope back, 307 auto. What a boat! I could easily stuff four stoners in the trunk and she wouldn't even squat. Pull the bulb out of the trunk light and four friends got in the drive-in for free!

Same ride. 307 ? what`s a couple c.i.`s amongst friends ? Stoned ones at that. Liked that car.

My 1st car was a 1956 Chevy Convertible with a re-built engine. Bought it from the right fielder on our fast pitch softball team. He was a great hitter batted over 400 every year. That was back in 1965. God I loved that car, a real chick magnet. Put it in storage 67, until I returned from the Nam in 1969.

I remember processing out of the service in Oakland Cali, going back East to Buffalo, NY. They gave us steak dinner's, what a treat. Stopped at Chicago's O'hare airport, changed into civis because they were not treating us very well when we went home.

My first grow is doing well. MJ plants are about 12 inches high and ready to be transplanted into 3 gallon cloth pots with handles.

All I do is read, for 3 hours a day, about the life cycle of the MJ Plants. Can't wait for my first Shake and Bake with you dudes. The AK-47's have been topped and getting ready for their flouring stage. Lookin real good!! :vap_bong__emoticon:

Tapco1

Tapco 1- That don't mean U can't join us !-- I've noticed that as we get closer to the end of prohibition -- More and more seniors are rediscovering weed ! This year U outside guys need plant a companion plant to prevent them spider mites and other bugs !- I use rosemary but I hear garlic and dill are also effective ! Better start them seed and get them up and started before the thaw ! Been studying about Colorado by watching a South Park marathon !

Tapco there's a lot of bogus info out there !-- I know this group of guys and dolls that know just about everything there is to know about weed !-- U got a question just ask !- We learn from each other !-- I'm about to cross the threshold into having an excess and am learning all about extracts ! For instance could somebody please explain how much of the weeds characteristics come across in an extract ? Am I gonna be able to tell the difference in BHO from my Widow and T.E. ? Same with RSO !- and am I wrong in thinking U could take weed used for BHO and make butter from it ? Enlighten the brother !

I want what keefs smoking lol.
If you do it right and don't destroy the terpines then yes they will come across in the exstract.
Should go for some full melt hash keef that's the good stuff

Tell me about this magical stuff Dankness ? I'm in the southern war zone where making an extract can get U 99 years !- We can go to jail for even listening to this blasphemy !- Thinking about doing some UFO hunting tonight !- Goodness knows I'm high enough !-- How U reacon U could lure them boss aliens outside ?- Do U think they can see that little laser dot ? I think I would look real good cruising around in a ride like that ! What kinda stereo U think they got cause I like my jams ?

What do U think ?-- full metal jacket or solid core ? Flachetes every other round in the pump gun ? What about close in work ? Do U think aliens would understand what was about to happen if they saw a butterfly knife twinkling in the moonlight ? I read they can't control an addled mind just short circuits them trying to rationalize it !-- Let them rationalize this mind !

Good morning OFC. Did everybody get a good nights sleep ? Whether or not you did, now it`s time again. Time for what you say. Time for "wake and bake". Get your coffee, get a bowl and join me.

giggy,
Been a car nut all my life. Back in `65 my dad took me to look at a car for my graduation present. He said it was a `58 Chevy. Turned out it was a `58 Impala 2 door hardtop. Black in color, 3 speed on the tree. Lift the hood and big surprise, a 348 with 3 deuces. Hell yes, best $500 car I ever had. Also had a black `57 2 door hardtop, with a high performance 283 with 2 4 barrels, factory stock. Brings back many great memories.
i love a 58 impala it's already half way done on the customizing. really want a 61 impala to be in my stable.
Got back from `nam , summer of `70 and bought me a `68 Impala, silver with a black vinyl top, 305 auto.

i had a 68 caprice 2 door short top/hard top with a 396 while i was navy 79 to 82. tore it up the got a 72 javelin amx 360 go package car, sold it to a buddy and went home
I did a 69 VW bug restoration, cal bug style
i have always wanted to do a bug, but with a v8 in front for a toy.

`62 Chevy w/bubble top. Would love to have one of them. Had a `62 Impala 327/250 4 speed.

Morning OFC, wake and bake....coffee in hand. Just checked on my girl....she started showing today. She is gonna be a monster (hopefully). Gotta say I love the hydro, miss the dirt but am amazed at how well my first DWC has gone. Yooper, my first "rod" was a 68 chevy c-10 w/ a 383, built from the ground up by me. The local dyno put her just under 464 hp. never got around to NOS..... here is a pic of my girl today...getting ready to do the monster flower dance :)

Morning O.F.C. -- No more getting high and hunting UFOs !-- if U see a UFO on the beach and it has red and blue blinky lights - it ain't a UFO!-- that was close !-Looking good Kraven !-- I gots to take some caps I'm stiff and sore today ! I think I deserve another cup of coffee and and another pipe !-- that dude almost stepped on me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back