Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Santa came to Texas when I wasn't looking !-- Nice !- I Like Green Santa !--

Hippie U Da Man !-- The seat covers and humor too !-- I'm amused ! Ya'll know that earthquake wasn't my fault right ?

Morning OFC off to the "W" place again, day two of three...... Hope everyone has a good day :)

Good Sunday morning OFC. Krav`s up bright and early, off to work, sorry about the swear word. Sunday morning ritual time, the OFC`s favorite one, it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

PS,
Good morning giggy.

Last edited:
Hippie,
Really like them wild seat covers. They`re you bro. Keep the pictures coming.

Hippie you don't rock that in your vehicle do you?
Do you wear spandex bike shorts also? LoL

Good Morning OFC!
Had to get up early again. The new puppy is NEEDY. lol
So far today I'm "twice baked". lol

Been trying to pop some beans that green santa brought me, but they are being very stubborn. I was able to crack the seam on 1 without hurting it, so I'll see if IT will send out a tap root. "White Elephant" It sure sounds like a good cross to me.

Gonna put a few of the freebies Nirvana sent me out today. I'm SO ready to get em going!

Well, peace out y'all. Have a very green day!
Hey Globro
we was thinking of you an now I have a peak an see you are here:smoke1:great to see you still about ,,,Hows the rest of you guys I just dont seem to be able to get here when you are awake :vap-leafy_wave::smoke1:I had a donation from a guy an its soo helped my grow :vap-Bong_smoker::banana:Hope all you OFC are very well an keep the wake an bake going cause I will synchronize with you an join in if you dont mind
High Keef Hippie Yooper an the rest of the gang,,,ave a brilliant day
I am gonna have a look at the white elephant it sounds like it could be a massive plant

View attachment DSC_0735.jpg

Jaga - How have U been ?-- Your evening our morning !- Leave a message if no one is around - U never know?- some of us keep strange hours and we have 5 (?) times zones in the states !- I have my 2 Widow lines and used a Tranquil Elephantizer dad on them!- The seed from my pink line Widow are what RWS called White Elephant - I was in a hurry to get them by spring that I may have harvested them to soon- My other Widow ,my black line , I have a clone heavy with seed and I am not taking them until they are ready !- We got Gloman growing indoors as well as outdoors !- It's amazing I have smoked my Widow grown in three different conditions and each is different !- Gloman - what U doing indoors - keep doing it !-

jaga,
Good morning ol` buddy, great to see ya coming by. Hope all`s well in your world. How`s your better half ? Looks like your girls are doing great.

Do you wear spandex bike shorts also? LoL
While I've got the legs for 'em, I'm just a retro Woods Rat Michigan Hippie, not a Kalifornia modern day hippie, but I do like the way your mind runs.:)

Good morning brothers and sister. Another glorious day in the mitten. Been putting it off all spring, but I think it's time to mow. Hate that first mow. When you start, you keep doing it 'til the white stuff comes back.

Jaga, my brother from across the pond! Good to hear from you again. How's the Misses?

I think the next step on the bus project is going to be a kicker set of tunes for it and a light show. Those new RGB LEDs are going to make the visuals easy.

good morning all. hippie ,I use to have an amplifier and big speakers in my Pontiac, and would drive around town with the boom box blasting Hank Williams sr. singing your cheating heart. got a lot of looks.
Just transplanted my 2 biggest clones in a pot. they are late ,but it is what it is. As soon as they grow a bit I'll start forcing them. should be finished around the first of Aug. I usually start them right now ,but their not ready yet.:vap-Bong_smoker:

yall wish me luck, i just put 4-white widow, 4-white elephant, 4-ghost train haze #9, 4-blue dream, 2-phantom cookies, and 1-purple pine berry fem on to germ. if this works out this will be a big breeding season.

Bout tired of this face pain - getting a little ragged !-- Been better today !-- Good Luck Giggy ! -- I took that T.E. momma and she's looks like she'll reveg for me !- Won't be long and I'll have a nice supply of T.E. clones !-- Still working with tiny cuts right now but most are rooting !-- I wanted something powerful and unique when the law changes and thought I might have to breed it !-- This T.E. might be exactly what I wanted ! I'm good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back