Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, you are like a kid in a candy store, lol. It is all good, my friend. While we have access to lots of different stuff, I have only made 1 purchase from a dispensary since I have been here. I have found that my grows are better than most of what I can buy.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:
I too have found what I grow is as good as any that I have bought from a dispensary, when they were open here. Bought seeds from one, dropped off a sample and they bought 2 oz`s. Only time I sold any, give too much away it seems.

Kid in a candy store 'cept I'm in Tx. and the candy store is in Colorado and California !-- I got no intention of buying weed from a weed store !-- If I'm gonna make e-cig liquid -- I gotta have some from a store so I can know the quality I need to meet or beat !-- No interest in edibles and stuff I just NEED to know EVERYTHING about e-cig liquid !-- I'd like to start with a proper e-cig pen and a couple vials of juice just to know ! Yoop - U been in my thoughts !-- I hope all works out well with your problem ! If U need to talk - I'm here Cuz !-- Need an untraceable firearm to solve the problem ? Anyway, let's get this behind U !--

Hey !- I think I'll call the water dept. tommorrow and ask if it's O.K. to turn my sprinkler system back on!- I'm just so easily amused !-- Lawyers Hippy ?-- We don't need no stinking lawyers !- I remember that commercial a few year's ago about lawyer rodeos !- That was funny ! Talked to my Dad this morning over North of Houston !-- They fine but he's upset that he has to replant his whole garden !-- Told him I'd come help !- He said he knows what I'd plant so he'll do it himself ! I swear that man woulda fit right in that movie Reefer Madness !-- Not the Musical !-- And not on the side of legalization either ! Is it wrong to admit your Dad is a racial bastid ?-- Love the Old Man but Dam !- This is 2015 - get over it !

Whatever works........the situation will dictate that.

Gosh Keef, your dad must be really really old.;~) I doubt we can change him much... My dad was a bigot i thought, till i was at his funeral and found out he wasn't... Ya learn a lot about a person at their funeral. Your dad raised a wild and crazy guy... we like that.

Yooper, you need a break... Hope this summer brings you some joy and an end to this stress. Can't be good for ya. Cyber hugs.

How many plants do U think I could get in an acre garden garden ?-- With my Mom riding herd on the Old Man and the end of prohibition -- Busted my a** in that garden growing up !-- It's gonna feel real good to walk back into that garden with a mess of clones from the finest weed I can lay hands on !-- Finally get paid for all the work I did in that garden !-

In an acre? 6 across and 20 deep. so that is 120 plants...might be too many.

Rose, Thanks for your concern. This problem may never work itself out. I can only hope that it does, but I don`t believe it will. Suffice it to say, do not get so high that the fall back to reality is not too far, or so low that the climb back to reality is not too high. Later. Peace.

Hang in there Yoop !- One day at a time !-- Rose -- Mom is 78 and I think my Dad is about 86 and not slowing down ! He was born at the wrong time !-- He would have been the ideal plantation overseer during slavery or Chain Gang Boss -- What we have here is - Failure to communicate !-- I was Luke !-

I'm just home from lunch, as the NEW FACILITY RISK MANAGER, will get caught up tonight.

I got my shopping list finished !-- Kraven I think you'd look better with a jewellers loop hanging around your neck ! Congrats on the job !-- JOB !-- That should really be a 4 letter word !-- Funny I can work my a** off in the grow room and it just doesn't seem like work ! Making a living doing what U enjoy - Novel idea ! Rose I let RWS read your post about weed stores !- U got a new fan !-- She said she wish she could join the O.F.C. !-- Soon as they announce the end of prohibition , I'm gonna introduce her to my peeps ! Lady know a thing or two about growing weed ! Does all my research !

Way happy for you Kraven. Congratulations guy!

Yopper, stay strong, everyone needs you.

Giggy - Gloman - Saw a White Elephant on Rose's post !- So call that cross what U want ! U know what it is !-- Was gonna use Tranquil Widow for T.E. on my black line Widow but I'm beginning to think she sterile !-- What's in a name anyway !-- RWS be starting half dozen of the same seed U got around the first !- If I get a girl - she'll travel !-- I want to cross a T.E. male on a Williams wonder female but I don't want to start the last of my T.E. seed yet !-- Maybe later !

I've been here two days...I'm liking this thread...:ccc:

welcome DL

Rose everyone should have one un registered pistol. So when they come to collect them all ,you will still have one. just my opinion. I know one guy that buried an AR-15 in plastic sealed pipes. Just in case. and he is a pacifist, non hunter .

DL - Hope U hang around so we can get to know U !-- We have a Wake and Bake every morning !- If U got a question about weed someone here has the answer !-- Unlike other threads U don't have to have a question we just hang out and shoot the sheet !-- Pics of the spring grows will be showing up soon and Cuz U should see the fall harvest pics !-- It's kind of a secret around here but some of these Old Farts grow some world class weed !-- Don't know what you've read but I run a White Widow / Tranquil Elephantizer SOG rotation - aero under LEDs ! Every two weeks I move a mess of clones into bloom - and another group is ready to harvest !- My two Widow lines are almost 2 years old and going strong- recently added the T.E. and Williams Wonder will be here in a couple weeks !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back