Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaken RAIN woke me up again. Think my house is goona turn into a Houseboat. Lol

morning hopper and the rest of the gang. i have never seen this much rain there. i have seen places in houston under water that i have never seen under before. i know yall needed the rain out there but not at one time. anyway lets roll with the wake and bake.

Yeah my favorite Lake [Lake Tawakini ] was 14ft low and now its over full. Hell,,we got roads that look like lakes. Lol today is supposed to be the last of it for at least a week. Yehaaaaaaaa

Good morning Hopper, giggy, Krav, and the rest of the old farts. I be ready for wake and bake. We had a little rain yesterday, but maybe frost tonight ? If so, there goes my apples, again.

yep yooper. covering everything tonight and tomorrow. Tomato's and pot all in. I wish I had hoops over the tomato's. the hoops make it easy to cover the pot. but I usually don't have to use it till October.

Morning, Old Farts. Had to stick the Texas Widow in the tent. She/he is shading out all the rest of the plants in the tank. Flipped it on 12/12 to make sure it's what I think it is.

Back is screaming, and I've got to go to my grand niece's first birthday party. Yea. Don't know how long I'll last, I just hope the "crabby" part of me doesn't come out. Pain makes ya ornery.

Going to stick the Afghanis outside next week. Keeping the Chernobyls indoors to see what they'll do. Could have made a small fortune if I'd had some clones to sell. It would be just like last year; Sell a batch, hear the sob stories on how the frost got 'em, and sell another batch. Kids never learn.:)

The low at out house was 67 degrees. that isn't good, sounds like were in for some heat.

Good morning you ofc. Time to smokeum with some coffee.

We had an emergency in the middle of the night. My son woke me up that the dogs were sick. Very lethargic, disoriented, unable to stand. I could tell they ate something. Saga palms have fruit that can give dogs hypothermia and they die. Less than 50% survive. We found a vet that works 24hrs. He said it looked like they ate a bunch of cannabis. After getting home, it looks like they got into the compost pile. There were leaves and dirt with some EM1 mixed together in the pile. Still waiting to hear back from the vet. He's keeping 2 of the dogs for observation. $1000 vet bill

gantt,
do not remember meeting you before, so ..Welcome to our little corner. Us old farts have a "wake and bake" session every morning and we repeat it through out the day.
Ha, thanks yooper. I've been listening to you all for quite some time. You guys don't have an age minimum do you?? Lol. Just had my first bowl of the day. Headed to town later to get more dead trees to finish my grow box. Its coming along well for my first attempt.

Oh man Umbra, The vet has them on IV fluids right? How did he know they ate cannabis?
I sure hope the respond quickly, mine always do on fluids.

My dogs ate some fish meal from the compost, scared me. Let us know how they are, ok?

Our bees are still here and we are happy about it.

gantt, age limit...ha ha... funny. Glad you came out of the shadows.

gantt,
Age is not relevant. Ya think like an old fart, ya must be an old fart. Besides, we gotta have youngin`s to fight the battles, ha, ha, ha. :welcome::joint:

Hippie,
Know it hurts to tear stuff out of a brand new van, but it`s a good hurt. The hurt of progress. When I had the bed liner sprayed into my truck, I cringed when I heard the grinder tear into the paint on my brand new truck. Is your van a Chevy ? Got a white one runnun` around town here. Looks like it would be a great vehicle to travel in. Can`t believe it, we might get frost tonight.

Umber,,,my dog eats the hell outta weed if ya dont watch him,,all he does is sleep most the day. Lol
Hes jacked up a few plants for me, ,,,lol. And he never got sick. Im not so sure it was the Cannabis. My dog does that if he eats the berries that fall from my neighbors tree. Makes him wobble and he just sets and looks around . Took me forever to find what he was getting into. Had to watch and follow him for a few days to see what he was eating.

Umbra...I gave a friend one of my cookies. He tossed in the back seat. the next day his hound dog is falling down high. He realized that his cookie is missing and empty baggie is left.
then I gave him another one ....then he was falling down high. lol then I remembered ,when I was making them, I doubled up on the dry ice hash.

when we go south . We always stop at this old burger shop that my grandmother use to take me to. We always get 6 to go. One year we stopped at Wal-Mart right after the burger shop. while in Wal-Mart, our yorkie got into the burger bag and took a small bite out of every burger. all 6 of them. like marking them as hers.

Decarbing weed in the kitchen made my 3 1/2 pound mexican woozy, could not walk straight for a few hours.

Had a buddy come over years ago with a bag of weed. We sat down and smoked 'til we were silly. He leaves. Next morning, Vlad, my Borzoi, is down for the count. Ran him to the emergency vet on a Saturday (cha-ching!). Vet checks him and said it looks like poisoning. In the mean time, the dog pukes in his floor. Yep. Weed. Paid the vet the hundred bucks for the visit, shoveled the dog back into the truck, headed home, piled him in a corner, and put on some Moody Blues.

A couple hours later, my buddy calls up and wants to know if he'd left his bag. I told him the dog ate it. He wanted me to pay fifty bucks for it. Told him I would if he'd reimburse me for the vet bill!

Yoop, it's a Ford. First Ford I've ever owned. Hope GM will forgive me. Counting the one Dodge bought out of desperation when I was a youngster, it's the second non-GM vehicle the family has ever owned. Still got three, so they shouldn't be too pissed. Thought about buying the Chevy City Express, but they're a re-badged Nissan, come off the same line in Mexico. No thanks.

Put tha dog in the corner and played the Moody Blues..:rofl:

My poor dog had to lay in the coner and listen to Me watching Bonanza. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back