Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nes I'll have coffee, just wake and bake now on the weekend. Working 8a - 5p, M - F is going to be really nice.
Those are good hours. You will still have time to do things hen you get home from work. I hate in winter. You get home and its almost dark. No time for outdoors.

My new Favorite Smoke is Rose Kush. Really, really, like this strain. Very nice buzzzzzz. Yehaaaaaaaa

Here's one for the police , one less piece of crap isis scum bag dead.

Rose, the Old Hen's got something she uses to clean the tile in the shower that throws me into an instant asthma attack. As long as I'm not in the same room within 15 minutes or so, I'm fine, but if I am, it feels like a fat gal sat on my chest. She also bought some kind of plug in air freshener that would do it, too. I whined, she moved it to another room. My lungs found it. I moved it to the garbage can in the garage.

I climbed into an elevator with an old gal that bought her perfume by the 55 gallon drum. Don't know what flavor it was, but it had the same effect. Three floors and I came out blue.

G'morning OFC....still enjoying my forced vacation. I'll be glad to get back on a normal schedule, this retirement business is just too boring for me...I know when I retire I must travel, fish and attend smoke sessions. Got my smoke, got my coffee, watered the girl before lights on, she is looking good. My veg tent should be here tomorrow and all the goodies should start trickling soon after. I got some dank genetics to run for a breeder, so I'm excited about the next few weeks, I'm gonna have a few babies around :) I'm testing a Purple Kush x Herijuana, it should be phenomenal. Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning O.F.C. !- Got some work done in the grow room yesterday !- Everything has recovered nicely !- Be kicking the rotation off again on the 15th !- Every 2 week's I'll send another group to bloom !- Veg is full !-- Have them other six boxes in bloom full soon ! Hope to welcome a new variety this week !

LOL''''''',i was watching the news and freaken Asshat Rick Perry is running for Pres again. What a joke..

Sounds good keef.
After I get a few grows under my belt, I'd like to progressively cut my harvest time down.
I really need to find another place to buy grass. My backup just died of a massive heart attack yesterday. 68 years young. I don't like just having one place. You never know what my happen. That's another reason I want to grow. To stop relying on the system.

Morning OFC. Took me over an hour to get on the computer this morning. No idea what was happening or not happening. Finally got it to come in and work, don`t know for how long though. Wife`s Dr. said she is doing real good. Does not need to go back, unless problems occur. Went to Wally World afterwards. Just got the cart to my truck when I hear a strange voice calling out my name from behind me. I`m 77 miles from home and basically know no one here. As I turn around, I hear, "it`s him". It`s great when an unexpected encounter turns out good. It was some friends of mine who I had not seen in almost 15 years. Short reunion as they were blocking traffic, had to move and disappeared. They live 115 miles from there. Go figure.

gantt,
Sorry to hear about your friend, may he RIP. Really hate to hear of peeps passing at that age. Makes me sit back and realize that I`m living on borrowed time. Will be 68 in November and I have not treated my body very well for 50 of those years. But, here I am, getting` fat, dumb and happy. Gotta vape a bowl for that, just because. Peace.

Good morning boys.
Yooper, glad mrs yooper is doing so well. that is great.

Hippie, you wife needs to throw that stuff out. It does feel like something is sitting on your chest. Hope you and I never have that again.

gnatt, oh no! You do need to be growing your own.

WH, isn't that nice they named a kush after me??? So sweet and your favorite..:heart: Rick perry needs to go away. oops no politics.. shoot.

Kraven, i am happy for your job. congrats again.

I have a lot of gardening to do today. Smokeum

Yoop that's great about the wife !-- Gantt - there's many ways to grow weed !- I'm on the edge of growing enough for us !- U wanna learn water pharming - Kraven does the DWC - Hippie U still doing some hydro or is that only in the Winter ?- I think I'm the only aeroponics pharmer but I 'd love to teach someone else what I do !- It's not that hard !-- I grow in plastic storage boxes !- each box has a filtered pump with a closed loop PVC figure "8" that has little micro sprayers screwed into it - pump is on 15 off 15 minutes !- the plants or cuttings are in a 2 inch basket with a foam collar holding the plant in place !- the basket sets in a hole in the box lid -- as the roots grow they hang in the spray ! -

My Mom had open heart surgery 7yrs ago,,and just had to have a stint put in yesterday,,,shes 77. I was so scared and worried,,,but she was doing great when i left yesterday.
My father died when i was 11 from a heart attack,,,he was only 36yrs old. I am almost 60,,,i had open heart surgery on July 19th of 2013,,,will be 2yrs next month. I weighed 212 when i had my heart attack,,now i weigh 158,,and feel good. My BP is 115/70 average,,my cholesterol is 160. Yehaaaaaaaa
oh,,and i aint touched those nasty *** ciggs in 2yrs eather.

Wh, I let the cigs go a few weeks ago. I kept telling myself every time I smoked it was going to kill me for 10 years before I died from them.
My mother has had a few stints put in last year. She's having problems with it. She is 52 this year.
Keef, I would love to see your setup. Its so hard to learn when we are labeled as drug dealers and criminals.
Yooper, everyone lives on borrowed time. That's cool about your encounter. Bet that made you feel good.

At 27 years old, I have only started understanding just how fast life passes you by. Its scary in a way.

Lesson for the day; Enjoy every day. Even when you get soaked in a rain storm and you feel like a wet hen.
I went three years without the feel of rain. It really shocked me how I missed the natural things more than material. I felt like I was in o e of those chick flicks I despise so much the first time I felt the rain again. Haha. Wonderful feeling.

I haven't seen Giggy around lately I hope he's O.K. !- I know what the Gloman been up to !- Once he starts his gorilla grows he lays low !- I seen some pics !- He grows my Widow better than me but don't tell him !-- I be ordering those Williams Wonder seed in a week or so !-- They say these indicas are hard to clone -- truth is they pack the leaves closer together so it takes a limb twice as long to grow big enough to take as a cutting !- they root out in about the same amount of time !- Gonna have to breed the Tranquil Elephantizer and Williams Wonder to something that will add a little stretch without giving up potent weight !- I got three canditates - Bruce Banner #3 - Jesus OG and this other thing ! She gonna be fierce !

Morning OFC. With having COPD, every day is like having an elephant sitting on my chest. I have reactions to all kinds of things that inflame my lungs. I have good days and I have bad days. I can not be any where around tobacco. When I need to carry big bags of soil or plants I use a cart or a dolly. I always carry my rescue inhaler, lol. All I can say is you adapt. I have read about good results for COPD with cbd rso. I have always managed mine with careful exercise and yoga breathing exercises. But I can see how this may not last as a treatment method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back