Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two sides of them same coin - no matter which one comes up in the toss - it's still the same coin and U lose !

Having a little I cookies between gardening. Spreading worm castings... yum

my only political statement......first one to support repeal of pot laws wins my vote.

yooper, I was waiting for a plane in Danang V.N. airport. when my best friend from back home sat down next to me. We talked for a half hour and went our own way. That was neat.

umbra...how much em-1 do I mix in a quart spray bottle ? I don't want to over do it? and can you over do it?

Umbra I got a question too !-- Where U at ?-- O.K. here's the deal !-- I can only have one male in flower at a time !-- I 'll be placing my order for the Williams Wonder seed next week !-- I'm pretty sure U know what I mean to do with Willy and the T. E. !- I have half my T.E. seed left so I'm pretty sure I can produce another male !- This is gonna get complicated ain't it ! I've also got 8 seed from that thing I called the White Elephant - Hey !- I didn't know the name had already been used !- Anyway - T.E. dad - White Widow mom !-- RWS has assured me she can produce a male and A female from the cross !- The Gloman has the only live plant from the cross and it is exact what hope for !- So could somebody please tell me in which order and who should be mom and dad in the cross !- I got at least two year's before the end of prohibition so help me build a Franken Plant !- If there is another variety that would boost potency or weight - point me at it !

Umbra I got a question too !-- Where U at ?-- O.K. here's the deal !-- I can only have one male in flower at a time !-- I 'll be placing my order for the Williams Wonder seed next week !-- I'm pretty sure U know what I mean to do with Willy and the T. E. !- I have half my T.E. seed left so I'm pretty sure I can produce another male !- This is gonna get complicated ain't it ! I've also got 8 seed from that thing I called the White Elephant - Hey !- I didn't know the name had already been used !- Anyway - T.E. dad - White Widow mom !-- RWS has assured me she can produce a male and A female from the cross !- The Gloman has the only live plant from the cross and it is exact what hope for !- So could somebody please tell me in which order and who should be mom and dad in the cross !- I got at least two year's before the end of prohibition so help me build a Franken Plant !- If there is another variety that would boost potency or weight - point me at it !
Genetically speaking it doesn't matter which is the mom or which is the dad. However, females are much easier to spot their traits than males, so that is the hard part.

thanks umbra. I sprayed one today to test. I'm using it on my tomato's too.

This Rose Kush is some killer ****. Yehaaaaaaaa

Good morning OFC, hope it`s a good day all around. Got coffee and a bowl, guess that means it`s wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland. Go for it ya`ll.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Just to be clear !- I ain't drinking the poison koolaid either !- Blind faith in anything will get U killed !

Umbra I understand what U are saying about genetic potential but sometimes that potential is expressed differently !- Like a short brother and A tall brother with same parents !-- My thought has always been that the offspring will show about 60% of moms traits !-- There will be some diversity but the trick is picking a dad that will complement moms traits ! For instance - Crossing the T.E. and Williams Wonder it seems obvious to me which should be mom ! Maybe that's because I'm not breed a variety !- Just looking for a single mom who expresses what I was looking for !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back