Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in for a good bowl. been a hot day it was over 100º inside the shop with the fans running, i'm glad it is over for today. we have thunder but i haven't seen the rain yet, fingers crossed.

Nuthin' like the deep south for ya, way hot today and now a good evening thunderstorm

I dream of a better world !-- A world where a chicken can cross the road without being questioned about his motives !
There is this comedy album about evolution and mankind by Proctor and Bergmam, called " I think we all bozos on this bus ". They have a joke in there that goes... " why did the short haired guy cross the road...because someone told him to. Why did the long haired guy cross the road...because someone told him NOT to. Why did the bozo cross the street...because there was another bozo on the other side." No motives involved

Umbra I thought I slid that one through !-- I was in the grow room looking at that trifoliate with my loop to see if the next set of leaves continue the trait - they do !-- while looking at the grow point I noticed some fuzz out the corner of my vision - refocused -- that tiny little baby plant has tricomes !-- it shouldn't !-- I know !-- but it does !-- it is gonna grow very slow !--

They had to ground their helicopters because there were several drones in the area !-- Might have to get me one of them drone thangs !-- They fly - I fly !- Ya'll be careful up there now !

If I was a bit more malicious, I'd use a couple of tricks Charley used across the pond. Bring a Huey down in a heartbeat. They fly like a busted battleship without rotor blades........

Ever had a day where everything you touched turned into excrement? Mine sure went that way. Lighting the fuse on a bowl of bubble. That'll fix things!

^^^^^That would be fantastic to watch. Hypothetically, of course.

Last edited:
If I was a bit more malicious, I'd use a couple of tricks Charley used across the pond. Bring a Huey down in a heartbeat. They fly like a busted battleship without rotor blades........

Ever had a day where everything you touched turned into excrement? Mine sure went that way. Lighting the fuse on a bowl of bubble. That'll fix things!

Flew in Hueys every day, for 2 years over there. Only had my life go in front of my eyes one time. Very sobering experience.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Good luck with your grow Joe !-- What varieties did U get ?-- We gonna have a better day today ?-- Next time I say I got seed germing under control - somebody kick me !-- I am having a horrible time !-- that three leaf Blueberry Blast mutant is the only plant for sure yet !-- Glad I can clone my a** off !--

Joe 36 -- We got a Joe Camel too !-- In a P.M. U said U were going with an Ebb and Flow - hydro system !-- Kraven runs one he could hook U up !- As for pH and ppms ( parts per million) they have a $10 pen that U stick in the nute solution and it gives U the numbers !-- Time for more Wake and Bake ! I need coffee !

Joe 36 -- We got a Joe Camel too !-- In a P.M. U said U were going with an Ebb and Flow - hydro system !-- Kraven runs one he could hook U up !- As for pH and ppms ( parts per million) they have a $10 pen that U stick in the nute solution and it gives U the numbers !-- Time for more Wake and Bake ! I need coffee !
hell keef i live in a backwards state, and have to use fish tank dip strips, one day i'll get me a pen. waiting on me coffee.

I be in on the "wake and bake", got my coffee and a bowl of GTH#9.

Giggy - did U get that pic I sent U ?-- I order all my stuff online usually from Amazon !-- 2yrs and never had a problem -- UPS man showed up one day with a LED light - 2 gallons of nute solution a pH pen , a ppm pen and a couple rolls of red mylar !- they don't care !--

the wife just walked in and said it smelled like skunk in here.......Darn if I can remember what kind is in that jar.lol puff puff pass all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back