Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner done and now smoking some old school grape the old hippy gave me a ways back (some smoke and a cut). Sure is a nice smoke, here is a pic of her today she is 2 days into week six and smells like grape big league chew bubble gum, but she is heavy and hits like a brick from space.

Kraven I'm gonna take a wild guess and say -- I don't think this is your first grow !-- I'm jealous !-- I think I see very early boy parts on "Trips"-- that special BPU-X- Blueberry Blast from Umbra !-- So do I cross him on the Tranquil Elephantizer and/or either or both my Widows ?-- Gut say it's a boy and the other is a girl !-- I can live with that !-- Umbra -- You've smoked them both -- T.E. Mom with the Son of BPU as the Dad --Good match ?--

Kraven, very nice picture.
I went and picked up my old camaro tonight. Going to drive it a few days and cover it back up some more.
Going to smoke a bowl and call it a day. One more day.

Evening O.F.C. Keef Spark,fuel & air she should fire up.....
Kraven that is beautiful.. Bubble Gum Yum.....
Hey Y.D. what year is that Chevy..

Keef, the carb is probably gummed up from ethanol fuel.
Mr cane is a 67 model.

Keef, tale the bowl off the carb and spray some carb cleaner in the little holes. Might be able to clean it like that. If not it will need to be removed and cleaned.

Kraven I'm gonna take a wild guess and say -- I don't think this is your first grow !-- I'm jealous !-- I think I see very early boy parts on "Trips"-- that special BPU-X- Blueberry Blast from Umbra !-- So do I cross him on the Tranquil Elephantizer and/or either or both my Widows ?-- Gut say it's a boy and the other is a girl !-- I can live with that !-- Umbra -- You've smoked them both -- T.E. Mom with the Son of BPU as the Dad --Good match ?--
Yes good match. Only one way to tell if it will be good. Breed it and then grow it out

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. coffee brewing. i just can't seem to get motivated since i have gotten home. all i have done is stay stoned or tried to stay stoned. watch tv or play games on the computer. yall may not hear from me for a few days as i try to get my act back together, i got to much i need to be doing. peace

Morning O.F.C. !-- Getting my burn on maybe another cup of coffee -- I be good !-- I go pick up a new spark plug and some starting fluid and get that mover started today !-- Might have to be my last pull start mover - wrecks my neck pulling on that start rope !-- I put 6 of each of those BPU -X-mixed and GDP -X Black Rose seed in soil last evening !-- Umbra - I might just do that cross !-- I think I'll see if I can't get some pollen up to the Gloman !--He's got my Widow -X-T.E. cross growing !-- I wanted to plant some seed to assure myself I can germ !-- Got to get ready for the 2015-16 winter grow !-- Hopefully come spring I'll have myself a tetra growing back there among my semi-normal plants !

Hey if anyone wants the seed from a T.E. -X- B.B -- B.B. -X - Widow let me know and I'll do the cross and send U the seed !-- These seed for this tetra BillyBudd calls "The Storm"-- are regular seed from breeding 2 tetraploids he claims can produce 40% THC if grown properly !-- If I get them this fall/winter -- I'm gonna breed some seed for the O.F.C. - so save a place in next winter's grow !--

Morning O.F.C. Wake & Bake then off to the morning Workout.
So Got a plant hanging, Dark room, 65 dreg. 45-50 RH fan on in room but not on buds...Doe's this sound right???

Morning, kids. The Great Glowing Orb is gone. We're back to the Transylvania look this morning.

Found the perfect sleeping potion: Beer, Skunk, and some of the Old Hen's pork pot roast and potatoes in a crock pot. It put me down for a ten count for sure!

Anyone know if freeze drying buds with CO2 would kill the seeds?

Morning peeps.
Yes Cane, that sounds good to me. Enjoy this harvest and cure.. I made a song up about my first grow. Only one first grow.

Well i have a small crew coming to help trim today. I am thankful, i just hope my gf doesn't get drunk. I hate drunk. I really hate drunk. Hopefully she waits til she gets to the hotel. I don't care if her husband drinks, he is quiet. she is LOUD when drunk. I had forgotten about her drinking as we always talk on the phone in the morning. Last night she was soused. shoot. Need to rethink that next time rb.

I wish i knew about the co2 hippie, but i don't. Your dinner sounds divine.

Giggy, do what you need for yourself. We will be here when you want to come on home.

Hippy U a Madman !-- May not be an answer to your question yet !-- I'm pretty sure that CO2 would freeze the weed making the stems on the tricomes to become brittle and break off easily !- Go for it !-- Kinda like dry ice hash ?-- - Ya'll think I'm obsessed with getting a some tetraploid seed -- The natural weed we grow has it's DNA in 2 strands - a tetra has 4 strands -- This guy has clones from plants with 6 strands with the goal of 8-- An Octaploid which the highest number in many fruits and veggies we eat !-- The high the number of DNA strands the higher the potential THC production !-- He claims the potential of 60% on his 6 stranded clones !!-- I'm being conservative !-- One thing is clear to me this is the next revolution in weed pharming !-- We can't breed anything with only 2 strands that can get anywhere near these potentials !-- I see a weed coming that is 3 times stronger than anything around now !-- That should scare U !-- In a good way !

Hey Rose !- Don't like load drunks either !-- U were talking once about big pharm patenting some weed genetics -- We beat them to octaploid weed !-- it'll be too late for them !-- The ,goose will be loose !--- Get ready for the revolution ya'll !--Ya'll know me as well as anyone !-- I got one of them math questions !-- If that man in Canada were to develop an octaploid marijuana plant --- How long does it take for Keef to get one to Texas ?--

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. coffee brewing. i just can't seem to get motivated since i have gotten home. all i have done is stay stoned or tried to stay stoned. watch tv or play games on the computer. yall may not hear from me for a few days as i try to get my act back together, i got to much i need to be doing. peace

yup, story of my life. (when I'm "down")
been "down" myself the past... while

small things help (me)
go get milk.
that's it, no biggie.
Get's the ball rolling in the right direction or @ least feels like it "puts the breaks on" for a while when I'm roll'n "down"hill...

BTW

I FINALLY got myself growing again. Too far behind to flower a cut so I'm flowering the mother and cutting a new mom.

She was a (7 month old) bonsai-mom who survived spider-mites and root-rot.
I wasn't worried about trimming the living snot out of her before moving her over.

Her first 7 days in the tote.

:48:

View attachment uglymutha.jpg

View attachment PICT0279cc.jpg

Hey Joe, wow, good to hear from you. Depression is a hard thing. I am glad you are back growing. Are you getting any help with the low? I hope so. I understand making yourself just do something. Don't ever quote me cause I hate this but exercise really does help some folks with depression.

Keef, if there is to be a octoploid? you will have it. I have faith in ya.

Go Joe !- where ya been !--I know those foam collars !-- One of my widows is Identified with a black collar !-- Hate me some spidermites -- Not a fan of Neem oil either !-- Trying something new and it seems to work well !-- It's called -- Axiom - It's a systemic pesticide (Harpin Proteins) -- I applied a fine mist across the plants -- with 1/4 recommended strength !-- both times I have seen a growth spurt !-- I had killed most of the spidermites with Neem Oil but their recovery was remarkable after the Axiom !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back