Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of patient care, the nurses now are **** compared to when i started, looking for admin or even a job in an Dr. Office.....have had it with medicine for the most part.

Evening O.F.C. Long day today Good 15 mi. bicycle ride then a hour half workout...feels good....Kraven keep pounding the pavement bro. someone will bite.. it's not always about the $$$, find Low stress No *********..
Oh How about a PUFF...:48:

Uhh, Friday morning. Counting down the hours. Perfect day to ride the bike, still drove the car. I got to where I don't like to ride at night anymore. Must be getting smarter!! It only took a few slides and scabs.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Having problems with the face !-- Spent most of yesterday !-- Gonna try to get back up !-- Kraven --Ever consider a home health case ?-- 3 --12s a week ! ---

Hi, Hoss here from the coast of Maine. I had just about given up on finding a forum that had adults discussing weed, growing, and life in general. Hopefully I finally succeeded .......

Welcome Hoss !-- U found the homeland !-- Just a bunch of Old Farts with attitude growing a little weed !-

Morning Keef hope that you are doing better. Its Fryday Bro. better load up some caps...

Good morning OFC. Hoss welcome to MP what ya growing in Maine?
I finally swept out the tree house and I'll be sitting out tonight. I really don't want to kill anything, but if the big boy comes out maybe. Hoss ,your name reminded me of the time I went hunting to my Uncles hunt club in Decalb Texas. Sign coming into town says home town of Dan Blockard......Hoss Cartright on Bonazza

Good morning OFC. Hoss welcome to MP what ya growing in Maine?

Thanks for the welcomes, all.Grew some seed that I saved from a buddy's grow over the last few years, not sure what strain. I put a couple pics on the picture thread. Wife handles the growin' part of the garden, I do the grunt work. Grew 6 plants outdoor, the limit for medical card here in Maine, harvest is in, 1 plant still drying, trim tomorrow probably, then jar and cure. Other 5 are curing now.

Doing what I can Cane !-- Hope I don't have to swim out of here today !-- We got BIG rain starting !

Morning friends and welcome Hoss. Bonansa is my favorite western show. My wife said the theme song is always in her head,,cause I watch it so much. Lol

My grandma loved green acres. I hated that song. She used to watch marathons on TV Land.

He started with an old UPS step van. He painted it hippie style. 1 side had the guy from zig zag papers and the other side had the guy from Keep On Truckin from the greatful dead poster.
Funny you mentioned that. My original concept was an old milk delivery van, but they are in short supply. I'm also after reliability and gas mileage, so I went with the Euro-Ford. While dreaming of the outside graphics, R. Crumb's Keep On Truckin' was the first one to pop into my cabasa.

Got both sides done and was going to do the floor when I realized I needed to do the bottoms of the soffit first. Didn't want to run the risk of dropping contact cement on the new floor. Got half of it done, went inside to talk to the Old Hen for a minute, and discovered Rodan, terror of Japan's skies, dead on the floor of her cage. A quick bar run, a few beers & a few tears, and life goes on.

Rodan, may your beautiful blue wings fly you quickly to the arms of Buddha. Godspeed, old friend. 1973-2015.

I told myself I'd only cry once over the miserable bird. Guess I lied to myself again.

View attachment Milk truck.png

Good morning ofc! Welcome to you hoss!

Keef, i worried about you. Are you feeling better?

We are taking down the last two plants today.. it is 41 degrees.

Have ya'll ever heard of taking a branch at harvest and dipping it in an peroxide h202 solution and then rinsing with water and then dry?? This is for mildew and it is from jorge cervantes. If i had cut my cola's up I wouldn't have had any mold as the nugs don't. Not all the colas are involved... crap. Just wondering.

Time to smokeumifyougotum.

Hippie, i am sorry for you loss. I can still cry over my bird george. He lived a long time, what kind of bird was he? I am so sorry. these pets get into your heart and don't leave. Blue wings? Must have been beautiful. did we see a pic? Can we? not a dead pic, but one where he is happy. I am so sorry. it hurts then ya feel dumb for crying over a bird, but I did it, still do at times. hugs hippie!

Sorry Hippie !-- I'm old I cry if I want !-- Never did that before the head injury !-- I got a couple parakeets on the back porch !-- Elvis and Priscilla !-- Rose - it was pretty bad !-- No !- it's still bad !-- but I'll be O.K. !-- Got to get to the grow room and check pH on my boxes ! Didn't even make it to the grow room yesterday !--

Rose ,I watched the u tube video on that. Have not tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back