Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef did you read the Texas article I put in my first post today?

Ok, time for a break from......
Dang garage door opener. Sometimes it sucks being the weaker sex. Wish I could manhandle that thing into working! A little weed, meatloaf & back at it!

Beemer, that is pretty much how we eat 95 % of the time, otherwise i would be unable to move.

Beemer tried twice but can only get the headline after that I can't get past the pop-ups !--It is dated May -2015--They voted all 4 bills down They did pass an mmj bill !--Says it's legal if the doctor prescribes but schedule 1 has no medical uses !-- Doctor can't prescribe it !--

I'm not allowed to work on the garage door anymore today !-- It's all hanging just gotta trouble shoot !

Keef, what are you doing trying to hang a garage door? mr rb is extremely handy but he wouldn't attempt that. How big is it?

Oh dam Keef here I thought it was something new. Sorry. Yup I understand the Ted thing Weedhopper.

No Rose not the door just replacing the motor unit that opens and closes the door !--Gear broke on old one wasn't no fixing it !-- For 6-months to a year --I've had to be the garage door opener! --Sometimes it hurts so I gotta fix it !-- Maybe one day I just make it like Umbra's garage !-- I been hurt worse than this lots of times! --

Hippie U so funny !--U high again ?-- One more run at that door opener and I should have it done !--Got my neck twisted up wrong so now I can't turn my head to the left !-- Finish it and move on to the hot tub ! I told D.D. next time I say --sure I can do that --Find someone else !--I'm tired of hurting myself !--Just because U can do a thing don't mean U should !

Was Hopper making fun of my LEDs this morning ?-- My day will come one day Cuz ! -- We do what we gotta do !--I might just about got them dialed in !--Looks like I'll be using the for at least a couple more years !--Texas gov. won't meet again until about March 2017 --Looks like Federal is gonna leave state law to decide the rules like they do with liquor! --Maybe if they'd just change it off schedule 1 then let states decide ! The oil tap be drying up Texas better do something !--

**** Keef,,,if your growing with any light right now ,,,you doen better then me. I cant pull my grow gear out till i remove my Son and his Wife. And it aint happening fast enough, ,,lol
My Granddaughter makes it all worth while though,,hell Pawpaw loves having HER AROUND,,,the other two,,,,not so much.:smoke1:

I'm still a student of the weed Hopper !--I'm learning !-- When I find an ounce of shatter --I got something to prove !--- When I got it down --O.F.C. gonna have to do some quality control for me ! They's stuff to learn about Liquid Weed !-- I'm gonna need more bottles !

Im ready Keef,,get me hooked up with some shatter. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hopper up in the free states they got BHO Wax and shatter on Craigs List ! --Just a matter of time before I find a way to lay hands some ! The process of turning it into Liquid Weed shouldn't be that hard once U got the shatter !--- The question have an answer to is how strong to make it ! From what I can tell from the paper work ---I can go as high as 50/50 with shatter and base !-- Skunk Pharm say that is entirely to strong !--Might as well just do dabs !--- All I know to do is make it strong enough to give me a good buzz ! They shatter/ wax can run anywhere from 40-80% THC then cutting it with about 2 parts base !--Strength can be all over the place !--- I got my T.E. and this GG#4 or even my Widow might make me a potent extract -Shooting for 90% with the right plant !

Got a question !-- What do U think ? --By weight or volume ? --It's different U know !

Cpaps are awesome. Listen to the Umbra, hippie.

We just went out to lunch and I think i atd 5000 calories...fish and chips..omg it was so good. Haven't done that in a while.

Hi nes..hows the pups? We are not talking medical. LOL
my cpap worked so well it has set in my closet for at least 10 years.
Howdy giggy Happy Days to you. I was on a drug for acid reflux called pantoprazole and after taking it for around 2 years it started making every joint in the old body hurt like hell. One of the many problems with these types of acid reflux drugs is they kill all the good bacteria in the stomach and so digestion doesn't happen as fast and a person doesn't get all the nutrients out of the food. We went to almost all organic and a modified paleo diet which has helped a lot. Meat, veggies and fruit. No dairy, no grains, no sugar. you can use honey and maple syrup.
beemer you just turned on a light bulb. i'm going to have to study this med and see if that may be some of my problems.

**** Keef,,,if your growing with any light right now ,,,you doen better then me. I cant pull my grow gear out till i remove my Son and his Wife. And it aint happening fast enough, ,,lol
My Granddaughter makes it all worth while though,,hell Pawpaw loves having HER AROUND,,,the other two,,,,not so much.:smoke1:

welcome to my world bro. the daughter moved in with us for two weeks, that was almost two years ago. she drives my car and she is a well i'm not going to say it.

Oh where is my tetra that makes a triple THC molecule ?-- Science says it will be extremely rare but it can happen !--- I just need one plant that makes 40% --triple molecule THC ! -- I make some Liquid Weed for sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back