Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going thrrough a stack of mail-- so very disappointed, I missed my jury summons date! Keef had one too; had to break the sad news to him gently! So very sad.

Same person, it just when I sign up, I meant to put two s's and didn't. Thought, I would fix it. Maybe, it was wrong, I don't know. I got my problems and I have to live with them, it's not fun at times. But, I go on. Time for a bowl or two. :bong2:

No worries, just was curious....I have changed my name too :aok:

The anxiety is kinda related to past experience s. Still looking for the best strain for that.

Grandaddy Purps , Jack Herer or Cannatonic are among the top strains, I prefer Cannatonic for my anxiety, I had a chance to try it in a candy from a friend and it works better than my meds. I'm just looking for a good cut and it will be one I keep. I know several people who would shoot me cut if I asked, just have not gotten around to it.

I had another name at that other place before they banned me for life !--I was "Just Keef " !

Dala that sounds like a potent list !--- U people are a bad influence on me !--- I tell myself I got all the varieties I can deal with right now then someone drops a name and I'm off after another variety !
Cannatonic-- huh !--- Chasing varieties needs to be recognized as a disease---I know I'm infected !

That sticky stuff on these BB buds makes my tongue kinda burn & numb. Very interesting.

Morning O.F.C..up early ..Got a 0700 Rolfing app.
............:48:......

Hey Nick, WH....one more bowl and I gotta hit the road...:48:

I been in the books last couple days !--- Then last night it came to me !-- I been making tetras since the first time !-- I just been killing them !--- Like I say " there's always another way "-- D.D. has rooted clones less than an inch tall !-- I'll be putting the Voodoo on some tiny cuts today !-- I've had trouble getting the Zombie Juice to obsorb evenly !--
Rose told me how to do it long time ago without knowing it !--- I'll wilt the cuts !-- Then I will put them in hot Zombie Juice !--- They gonna suck that stuff up and give me what I want !--

We gonna start with cuts from my impressive new girl !-- BPU-X-B.B. -- on a Widow mom ! -- She like what we do !-- I'm excited !-- We gonna pull this off yet !-- Working with clones --It will be a unique new girl !--

I am happy to have helped Keef.

Good morning peeps, St Nick, WeedHopper.

Cane, Rolfing scares me to death, you are a better man than me.

Morning Rose !-- Woke straight up in bed last night knowing how to do this !-- I need the Clone Queen on this one !-- So when the Vampire rises we work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back