Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra U bred it --Looks like I may need a name for one single unique plant --it is no longer BPU-X-B.B. ! --She was a clone so no doubt about sex !-- There's also Trips on my Widow ! --The baby girl may also have made the change for ole Keef !--
I smell Frankenplant!

Hey I'm putting together a Green Santa seed run for Nick and Ness !--I was only able to send Ness a few last time !-- I got some to spare --Anyone else got some extra seed or looking for some seed ? -- If U already sent me seed --U know what U sent and if there's an objection to me sharing any of those let me know !-- Dog U good ?

Back from the trainer... still breathing.

So i took a pretty flowering ornamental plant over to my new neighbor and told her i grew medical cannabis. She gave me a thumbs up, and said they didn't use it but her family did.. I told her she might think we have a pet skunk... she seemed ok.. thank goodness.

That's so cool Rose. My neighbors are much younger than me. The closest ones have young kids and the others keep pretty much to themselves.

I wrote you a nice reply to you comment on my grow earlier but then I lost it. Suffice to say the real fun starts with the cure. All the flavor is dependent upon it.:48:

Back from the trainer... still breathing.

So i took a pretty flowering ornamental plant over to my new neighbor and told her i grew medical cannabis. She gave me a thumbs up, and said they didn't use it but her family did.. I told her she might think we have a pet skunk... she seemed ok.. thank goodness.
I knew you would let your freak flag fly, but with tact and it would be cool. The world really is changing.

Thanks Umbra, you encouraged me to do it, so thanks. I am actually growing a lemon skunk so it is going to be smelling bad or good depending on your opinion.

St Nick thanks for the nice reply! lol.. I lose posts too. it is maddening.

Nice Nap !
I still got other varieties to start Umbra ! -- I probably can come up with a couple varieties to send ! -- I got mostly hybrids !-- I think Ness really wanted an indica if I remember right ! -- Still foggy from my nap !-- Let work this pipe some !--

That's better !-- Umbra I told D.D. to bring me the smallest clones she could root from that B.B. !-- I left the fresh cuts out for about an hour to wilt some !-- Made me up a batch of hot Zombie Juice and submerged them for about an hour !--They sucked that stuff up and plumped back up !--I'm in the zone !-- I was having trouble getting even distribution !-- This did it !-- May have to tweak soak time and concentration but I got this now ! --

Well today was a little better day, busy none the less. Took the time to really look every leaf over and to my delight, there were no bugs /**** / eggs. Even looked at a few concerning samples @ 250x under my digital microscope and all is well. I do have PM so all the girls got the sodium bicarb / soapy water spray today, that will keep it beat back till past harvest. Looks like veg is going to get treated with Eagle 20, then flipped in three weeks, if any have it, they will be tossed as well. Plan on cleaning in between the two, and as a back up I started some Nightshade, those are being kept in another spot till everything can be cleaned. Peace

Dala just take it as growing pains breaking in the new grow room !-- I know what U could do with your old way !-- I know U gonna kick it when U get the kinks worked out !---If it was easy everybody would do it !- I guess U don't need any seed ?--

I have had some dirt knats , but not bad. I just covered all the containers with a couple of inches of perlite and it took care of it. Been fortunate not to have the other baddies.

Nick what U looking for in seed ? -- The heavy couch of an indica or more of a speedy sativa ? -- Most of what I got are hybrids !--

Keef I'm good bro. I have about 10 strains of seeds as of now.
This pineapple express is looking lovely. I think she will do well with a good chance and bloom run. Maybe you want a cut of it one day.

Good news is my vegging ballast was good bulb went. But I have a spare.

Surprise me. Really do need something to keep my nerves under control though. Any of your recommendations would float my boat! I have been a good sativa, it just takes 13 weeks to flower.

Probably Dog !-- I have a disease when it comes to varieties! -- I got a Strawberry, Blueberry, Blueberry lemonade-- Blackberry -- And my old stand byes !

Will do Nick !--

D.D. got to work tonight !-- Trying to help !-- 4 --12's in a row !-- They need to change the dam law so I can get her out the hospital !-- Just change it to-- I get a ticket if I get caught ! --I'm fairly slippery !--I'll take my chances !-- I'll put me some ticket money up and work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back