Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was a nurse. I feel for her. 12 hour shifts are the worst, I don't care what kinda job you're doing.:48:

We met at the hospital !-- I spent 20 as a surgical assistant !-- We were both working on our R.N. when I fell !-- I know what that kind of stress does to U !--- Not too many cripples would have a chance in hell of replacing a R.N. salary !-- I would do it right now but she won't let me !-- Monthly shipments of oil to the Big Easy ?-- I'm not allowed !--Sooner or later they gonna lift this yoke and the goose gonna get loose !

....O---Ya......a little dab will do ya...:48:
...I'm just lovein my night cap...Papaya coated with sticky dab that tastes of cherries ...Nice...:)

Ness, I vote it needs some N. Due to the light color tops. The bottom?? I would just be guessing. you and i are not much different in our ability to read a plant.

Im with Dog,,,nitrogen deff.
Morning my friends. Having coffee and watching the news. Yehaaaaaaaaa.

Good morning Peeps,

Nes, your plant is really hungry. Can you soak some bat and worm guano in water and give her some tea? Do you have any bottled nutes with Nitrogen in them, like blood meal?
I am glad you were able to post the pictures, thank you.

WH, the news sucks. I am getting ready to go plant some flowers. I can't watch the news anymore..Stupid terrorist and stupid response from one of out candidates for president.
I have my fingers in my ears doing the lalala thing so not to hear. Then i am going to smoke pot and stay in my garden where the only violence I see is me squishing earwigs with my bare fingers.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm glad ya 'll could help Ness with that nute problem !---I'm a spoiled pharmer !---I don't have to water --I use a nute balanced-- pHed solution --Everything is on timers !-- Some days my pharming consist of looking for any obvious problem --done !-- I know there are better lights and probably better nutes out there but at my skill level this works just fine !--

Some of the clones I treated have began to die slowly !-- I started at 1 part in 8,000 of my Zombie Juice --I'm way past 1 part in 10,000 !-- I think I found the sweet spot !-- When I do ? --U do know I'll be doing a drive by on everything I got !
Caps --Cup and Pipe --It's a good day in Texas !

Hey U peeps in da dirty south and other prohibition states !--- I beat my brains out trying to make Liquid Weed for e-cig juice !-- THG turned me on to something called --DB Pro mix (?) That is supposed to work !--Be able to make your own liquid weed without any special machines !
It would be much safer to use when U not safe at home !--I'll keep U posted !

Keef, where can I learn more about these caps you keep harping on?

I tell U what U need to know Nick !-- Easy !-- I buy empty 00 gel caps from a health / vitamin store or online !
I take trim or lesser weed and cook it in the oven at 240 for half an hour --( I think Hopper decarb at 270) --This changes the inactive THC and CBD acids into thier active form so they can be obsorbed in the stomach !-- After (or before) the weed is decarbed I run it thru a wire basket to make it pack easier !--- Then it is just a matter of packing the gel caps full of the decarbed weed !--I use a whittled chopstick to pack the caps full !-- The THC needs some oil to take it into the blood stream !--So take them with some food or oil !--I chase mine with a spoon of coconut oil !-- They'll kick in about and hour later !-- It's a different kind of buzz and last long time !--U got to find your own dose !--Depends on potency of the weed !--2 doses a day will fix what's wrong !

Hiya's Rose, since I use chem ferts, and ness definitely needs some N, and probably a little shot of Mg. I understand the N from the bat /worm ****.....so how do you supplement Mg in an organic grow, bet she is right at the flip and it's asking for a bit on Mg too. I just have no organic experience at all and don't have a clue what to suggest to organic growers if asked for advice, thanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back