Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the replies.. OF that looks like some fire man.. I'm gonna see what they say about that strain at firestax.

Evening O.F.C. !-- Hamburger Helper and a pipe --I think I'm gonna live !-- Still in the 90's out there !-- I'm shipping D.D. to east Texas tommorrow! -- Bout to drive me crazy ! --I might need another pipe ?

morning ofc, i see we all have the monday morning blues. well, i already had my bake this am. at work waiting on parts to finish a job. wouldn't mind being on the bike, miles and miles away. hope yall's day is grand.

Just playing with my Bros this morning. Have a good day my friends.

If I live to be 80 like Willie it is because we use the same medicine. :ccc:

Have an AWESOME day guys and gals!

Willie-Nelson-weed-strain.jpg

U right today Hopper except I'm not going out in that heat if I don't have to !-- D.D. getting ready to head to the DMV !-- I told her I'm almost stoned enough to go to the DMV !-- She say that's why I can't go !-- I'm making liquor today anyway !-- Got to take the head off about a gallon of Peach Brandy (?) --!-- Got 2 gallons of Cherry in the freezer !-- Then it's time to mash in again !-- I haven't done blackberry yet !-- but D.D. do like that coconut !-- I use coconut water with some sugar and yeast !-- I gots one of those hydrometer things that measures stuff but why ? -- yeast is done when the mash has no sweetness left !
Then I freeze it off after about a week !-- Yields about 1 --750 mil bottle per gallon !--
I got pharming to do-- Later !

Good morning....

Am I the only one in the world that doesn't like Blue dream? I think it sucks as a sativa.. Oh, I just checked Leafly, it is a hybrid. Ok, that may explain it.

Thank you, i have needed to get that off my chest for two weeks. I am growing it and it better be better than the dispensary stuff. I have two plants, why i ask myself? I hate a "muddy" sativa, which i guess some hybrids are to me.

DD, I have been thinking about you and this visit you are going on. I am sending good thoughts to surround you. You have the best heart.

Gonna hit the showers and the trainer than fun stuff, i hope.

Please excuse my negativity this morning.

Hang in there Rose !-- I got a little negativity going on today too !-- I'll have to get U a cut of this Blueberry Blast thing I got from Umbra !-- It's a hydrid for sure !-- I would say this cut runs right down the middle of sativa and indica !---Got great blueberry terepenes !-- Smells like a Blueberry air fresheners starting and 3-4 weeks into bloom !---No excessive stretch !-- She works well for me !-- Finish in about 70 days !
U saw the pic of that mutant Bubba Mamma ? -- Now this feminized thing called Moby D-i-c-k that is also doing strange things !--- Is mother nature mocking me about this genetic doubling work ?-- Bottom line is I don't care where my Frankenplant comes from !-
Rose about D.D.'s sister --- She has a green thumb and does loves her plants !-- U know that thing about buy a man a fish and U feed him for a day -- Teach him to fish and U feed him for a lifetime ?
When it is time I'm teaching the girl to grow weed and she will not want for anything ever again !

Good Morning my peeps. Rose, blue dream varies tremendously, every pheno has the potential of being very sativa or very indica. I grew out 10 packs of Bubba Kush and in it was a super sativa Bubba. So much so, I call it Bubba sativa. So I will tell you that there is a bluberry sativa. Escobar was the breeder. Maybe a new blue dream with all sativa plants is your muse.

Yep I have had BD many times with many different effects.

We back to that place where it is about a single plant and not a variety !-- It's like a large family !--The children may have the same mom and dad but they all look different ! --So when we grow seeds from a certain variety that don't mean they all gonna be alike !--- When U find a particular plant that U like U keep it !-- I have trouble growing straight up indicas !-- Most of the hybrids seem to like it !-- The T.E. be recovering this cycle -- Next cycle might be a Bohdi grow !-- Tranquil Elephantizer and Black Berry Snow Lotus --We'll see !-- I'm watching 3 special BPU-X-B.B. plants and a Bubblicious with intense interest !-- I have earned this sheet !--- Give me my dam prize !

Keep your head up D.D. I hope you have a good and productive trip. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning....

Am I the only one in the world that doesn't like Blue dream? I think it sucks as a sativa.. Oh, I just checked Leafly, it is a hybrid. Ok, that may explain it.

Thank you, i have needed to get that off my chest for two weeks. I am growing it and it better be better than the dispensary stuff. I have two plants, why i ask myself? I hate a "muddy" sativa, which i guess some hybrids are to me.

DD, I have been thinking about you and this visit you are going on. I am sending good thoughts to surround you. You have the best heart.

Gonna hit the showers and the trainer than fun stuff, i hope.

Please excuse my negativity this morning.
i have grown blue dream twice and thought it was just me, but the mix in umbra's bbbxbpu was real good.

Good Morning my peeps. Rose, blue dream varies tremendously, every pheno has the potential of being very sativa or very indica. I grew out 10 packs of Bubba Kush and in it was a super sativa Bubba. So much so, I call it Bubba sativa. So I will tell you that there is a bluberry sativa. Escobar was the breeder. Maybe a new blue dream with all sativa plants is your muse.
my bubba kush 2.0 looks very indica to me, i'm still out on the smoke. about the time i don't like it i find a piece that is good.

I'll get back to breeding after a few good clicks. I have cheech wizard x grand daddy haze. This is special weed, is all I can say. It won't win any contests for yield or bag appeal, but the high is what this one is all about. Very happy buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back