Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snapped what I put in the bowl... a lil ICookies to ease me into sleep mode ;)

Kraven that's what we do it for right ? -- Just finished a bowl of soup/stew and cornbread !--Ain't nothing wrong with some cornbread !-- Working on a bowl !--

Evening O.F.C. !--
5 gallons of fine blueberry wine in bulk storage !-- 5 gallons of blackberry about 2 weeks behind it !-- Fine Wine and Weed living at the beach -- Life is good ! -- I'm bout twisted sideways but that's normal !--

Welcome to MP Wood Hippy ! If the kids got kids then that makes U an old fart !-- Stop by and see us at the (O.F.C.)- Home of the Old Farts Club in the coffee table section !-- Lots of people around that grow weed lots of different ways !-- U got a question someone at MP gonna have the answer !-

Been reading down here for a few days, Decided it was time to say hello.
I read a lot and sometimes say little.
WoodHippy

morning ofc time to wake and bake. welcome to the ofc woodhippy. good to see you around smokinmom. hope everybody has a great day. i'm gonna go have breakfast with the wife and then the grandson and i are going to the big car show in town. they shut all of down town down and about 400 cars, trucks, motorcycles, and tractors. yall have a great one.

Good morning everyone, welcome WoodHippy. Up early, demons from my past come to visit once and awhile. Maybe I was 10 and I went summer camp. Had a seizure and they didn't know what to do. I remember no one speaking to me again and being sent home. Sometimes those feelings find there way to the surface and I find it hard to live thru them again. For the most part, whenever I had a seizure, I was made to feel as I did something wrong. The struggle I am having with my grow has brought all those old feelings to the surface and I feel as though I did something wrong all over again.

Morning O.F.C. !--
WoodHippy --Welcome to the O.F.C.!-- U don't have to say much !-- Some are that way and no problem !-- U got something to say jump in !

Umbra -- Are those emotional changes a precursor to the episodes ? -- I would say it was probably the stress of what's been happening !-- Hope it all levels out !

Well I hope U find a way to get rid of or reduce some of that stress !--
We got some rain this morning and I'm having some problems with my face !-- Not real bad --Anyone who has broken a bone and it still hurts --It kinda like that !-- U should just never break your fall with your face !--It doesn't work out well !

Morning guys. Umbra, now that you have a steady income maybe you can relax on the grow and have less reliance on the harvest.
I will be working on a dirt bike today, with luck I should be able to ride it today, my neighbor moth balled it back in 2001 when he was deployed.

Hey Dog, it's the rental that has been the real source of the stress. Mostly it is poor communication with everyone on the East Coast and how everything is an emergency.

Morning OFC....was headed to the ol hippy's for a safety meeting but he had an emergency and it was called off....I miss it when we don't hold a weekly safety meeting. Hope everyone is doing well.

I know I'm brain damaged but I could solve that problem !
After Bozzo reminded me he was a firefighter !--The local fire dept. took me under thier wing when I was about 16 !-- They paid for my scuba lessons and equipment and I dove the black water of East Texas doing rescue and recovery !-- Not much rescue but lots of recovery ! -- Anyway I learned how to detect how a fire was started and stuff !-- They got dogs can detect just about any accelerate used in arson !-- Except bacon grease !--

Well I hope U find a way to get rid of or reduce some of that stress !--
We got some rain this morning and I'm having some problems with my face !-- Not real bad --Anyone who has broken a bone and it still hurts --It kinda like that !-- U should just never break your fall with your face !--It doesn't work out well !

I agree with you Keef on the right side of my face I broke my cheekbone rate clear off to the point it was floating around in my cheek had my jaw broken in three places cracked all along the gumline and dislocated on both sides whenever the weather changes it really kicks my *** and the Ear aches I get are on believable and then my degenerate disc disease tops it off

Good morning everyone
Hope you have a better day today Umbra

Woodhippie Nice meeting you

Keef what's the mad scientist up to today

For me, I am a grower, so the thing that relaxes me the most is to work in the garden. I went in the garage and did some trim work for a couple of hours this morning. That helps me. Plumber fixed the clog, super minor problem. My concern was that the cast iron main drain was cracked between the house and the street. Dodged the bullet this time, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back