how big are my plants going to get before they bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunderm1

Reaction score
my plants, mids of some nature, are growing decently sized and have been on 12/12 light for a while now and are still just puttin up branches, any idea on how long its going to keep growing for? doesnt 12/12 normally prmote flowering?

id say theyre gonna double from when 12 /12 started or so, def varies

they could even triple in size whilst in flower,first two weeks,they will have a growth sprout-sometimes over an inch per day.
good luck man:bong1: -that hits for you!lol

It all depends on the strain, some strains can triple or quadruple in size when you start flowering. Some will stay relatively the same size.

The thing to remember is that once you set you're plants on the 12/12 light sched, it still takes a few weeks for your plants to get into full flowering mode, which is when you will see buds start to develop.

In order to accurately answer your question I need more info: You say you're plants have been under 12/12 awhile. How long is "awhile?" What strain are these plants? Know this will give us a much better idea how to proplerly answer your questions.

the strain is not known, there are two plants, both over a foot, one has eight sets of branches, the other has nine. the bottom two leaves/branches, the ones that only have like 1-3 leaves are wilting. is this from lack of light? i currently have two 90 watt gro lights above them. the stems are about 1/4" thick at the bottom. the reason i asked about height is that space is limited in the area i am trying to grow. anyone have AIM?

Is it a sativa or indica dominant plant?
You also need to make sure your room is 100% dark during the dark periods not even a small l.e.d. light! Any pics of the plant?
Indica fat short leaves, Sativa long skinny leaves...55

Latest posts

Back