How Long can Male and Female be together???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
I have 4 plants going strong one is Sensi Hash Plant Female, The other three are Good Bag Seed, 2 are female for sure one is not showing and the other (Tallest one) i believe is starting to show baby nut sacks, my question is how long do i have to get that male away from the females and also do you think it is worth trying to plant that big possibly male plant outdoors?? Any input would be great!!! This website has taught me so much about growing, but sometimes its hard to find the answers you need by trying to search the forums, and i have put many hours reading these forum pages!!!

you want to get rid of it before the sacks open into flowers, this is when they are ready to release pollen. If you hae a secluded spot somewhere outside it would be worth planting only if you are interested in harvesting the pollen when the flowers are ready for future seed runs.

How Long can Male and Female be together??? ( my 1st wife left after 2 years ..but i had a prenup ) just kidding !! personally i would pull it out if you go outdoor with a male it will polinate any females in the area ! And i for one would not be happy to have my girls turn on me ! JMHO ..rip it..peace and take care !

Latest posts

Back