How old were you the 1st time you smoked?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 13, (I think) my friend's Dad was a biker and grew his own and it was the NASTIEST ditchweed ever. You either got high or a headache from it.

We smoked and his burro got out of it's pen and we ended up chasing through the woods for an hour.

I smoked off and on through High School, then I joined the military and quit (mostly) for 11 years, then I met a really cool young lady and we started dating when I was 29; she sealed the deal on me bein a die-hard stoner from then on!

I used to have dreams about growing it, even when I didn't smoke it. I guess I was predestined, eh?

i was 14...it was 1975 and my parents made me spend a summer out of state with family cuz i had a boyfriend....he had started some trouble so they thought splitting us up would be the end of that....joke was on them cuz i married the guy when i was 20! ha ha ha.....so anyway...these next door neighbors had some and i tried it...afterward i went back to my aunts and sat there all alone in wonder with my buzz...i remember saying "wow" a lot..LOL....:smoke1:

I was 20, a friend of mine introduced me to his dealer. After the buzz set in I remember how clear everything became. It has been my greatest life changing experience so far, probably ever.

The upside is it got me of all the pills. My shrink wasn't too happy. I remember him saying it would ruin my life. rofl :ccc:

I was 21 and the guy i was dating was a notorious stoner and tired of me not finishing my meals when he would take me out to dinner. Problem solved that night ::bong1:, ha ha. The bong was phallic to the point of intimidation. All of his stoner roommates were knocking on the bedroom door saying, "smells good in there!" And he came out and told them it was my *first time* smoking and they all grouped around and stared at me, wanting to know what my reaction would be like. It was intense. Then, dude made me a picnic of falaffel sandwiches and apples and we laid out in the sun and i swear to the Creator that i learned to photosynthesize that day---i could feel the sun's energy in every cell of my body....mm...mmm...mmmmmm

...but memories aside, being married (to a much kinder fellow), growing our own, and smoking every night is a lifestyle that surpasses that "first":giggle:

i was 15 and had been begging my sister (6 years older than me) to let me try it. she just said "well if youre going to try it you might as well have your first time with me". I remember being really scared when i saw the hugeness of the bong, but then we toasted 4 bowls together and went to taco bell........... mmm 6 soft tacos never tasted so good! its just funny to me now because back then i was so against all drugs because they were EVIL but now that ive been smoking regularly for 4 years my perspective has definitely changed. pot is good, chem drugs are bad if they are abused. anyway, now my sister barely smokes and when she does i smoke her under the table :D

I was 15 and it was christmas eve '94, i went around to my best mates house in the afternoon and he's mum was away but she had left him some weed, he had smoked a couple of times before but i hadn't and not knowing the effects i thought id be right if i only have one bong, i didn't cough but about 30 secs later, KA-BOOM, i was SO stoned, sitting at his kitchen table laughing at anything and everything, I couldn't go home for tea i was that stoned, i got home 2 hours late, i ate more than i think i have ever eaten in my life then passed out in bed. I can remember it like it was yesterday, and have loved weed ever since, i really miss those days.

I was twelve, smoking with my best friend and his sister. I didnt even get high for like the first month that i was smoking. till one day when i smoked some good **** with my (6 yrs) older cousin from a purple plastic bong. hahahaha i was RIPPED!

Man, I could almost swear I answered this already, but I reread this whole thread again and couldn't find my post. Sooooo, if you do, OOPS :rofl:

The 1st time I smoked was in my freshman year of HS, 1964, on a field trip to the auto show in detroit. I saw a couple of older guys smoking on the street across from the convention center and on a dare walked over and smoked with them. I got the munchies and walked into a grocery store, buying a paper bag full of cookies and candies and then even went back to buy a bag from them for later.

I never did make it into the auto show to see the introduction of the ford mustang, being somehow unfit and was told to go wait in the bus, but I had a marvelous ride home :rofl:

First time i smoked i was 16 yrs old, had just moved away from my long time gf of 2 years. So i asked my friend who i knew in the town i moved back too, if i could give her a try. So he said, sure why not and tossed me a highlighter??

I examined it for a while, and low and behold, this pink highlighter was a farse! There was a little metal pipe built inside of it, with a freshly loaded bowl!

After smoking it, i got a bit sick to my stomach.. and i remember my friend saying "go ahead and puke if you have too man, i puked on this before and you feel 100% better afterwards".. i was just sitting there kinda leaned over.. then the nausea just went away, and i felt this funny feeling in my . . -- groin.

I looked over to my friend who asked me again how i felt and i said, i feel ace now, accept now it feels like my balls are rolling around like wagon wheels! (all wide eyed and afraid).. he starts laughing uncontrollably, getting red in the face and gasping for air.. i felt over wealmed by his laughter and started laughing along with him, and the rest of the night till dawn was nothing but hilarity :)

13, in a big jamaican hotbox. My buddies mom picked us up like 40 miniutes later and it was the longs 15 minute car ride of my life!

I was 18 when I got my first smoke. I've never been able to find dope that good since. Waves of strong, warm, tingly sensation rolling up and down my spine. Auditory halucinations of crashing surf. I'm sure the joint was laced with something else. Wow!

Oh, and the silliest thing I ever did was to swallow 2 tablespoons of ground nutmeg and then smoke dope. My friend and I just laughed hard and continuously for 3 hours at nothing, slept and were then violently ill. I was so weak the next day that I could hardly stand up. It was a oncer.

Latest posts

Back