Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lordhighlama said:
that is all thats left of the BB correct?

I think Nchef has a cut or two of it with friends....I sure hope he does.lol:hubba:

lordhighlama said:
that is all thats left of the BB correct?

IDK. I gave BB1, BB5 and BB7 out before I moved. Only one I really wanted back was BB7. Others were dank. Just not as dank. Only sent out too couple ppl. One side none made it. Other side, he told me BB1 and BB5 didnt make it. I got back what is suppsoed to be BB7. But too soon to tell for sure which one she is. The leaf structure was very close in all. Praying though :)

And yes, i only got a few beans of larry x BB. We will see what comes up. Hoping for a the yield of larry, frost from both amd if really lucky, a purple/lavender pheno.

ok that's what I remember hearing. Forgot that you got a cut back, hope it is the gem of the bunch!

really nice nc...one pheno of pw/bm is so good i dare to say some of my favorite smoke. (it has small rock hard buds). i had two phenos. i can show some cured buds here if you'd like?

Irish said:
really nice nc...one pheno of pw/bm is so good i dare to say some of my favorite smoke. (it has small rock hard buds). i had two phenos. i can show some cured buds here if you'd like?

I have seen the ones in your other thread. They look real nice. I think I have either 4 or 5 to choose from. But #7 looks very diff and has super star health/structure/frost. Time will tell.

Next round went to flower. Lit another 1k vert. I needed the heat also anyhow. I need some more magnum hoods also. I like a uniform tent, like my kitchens :)

DPD x Bubba x LL

Purple Kush x LL

Purple Wreck x Purple Kush x LL

Saw girls for 1st time in 6 days. 5 of them dark. Still lush, time will tell what turns out from them. Kinda sucks. 1st run is important so you can select the best. Some frostier than others though :) I will run each one again, except one w/ very little frost a second time just in case.

The Inferno Haze I have clocked in at 24%. Lets hope I find one of those. Thats really high.

Thanks for sharing the information. What about the seed that you got?

nouvellechef said:
Saw girls for 1st time in 6 days. 5 of them dark. Still lush, time will tell what turns out from them. Kinda sucks. 1st run is important so you can select the best. Some frostier than others though :) I will run each one again, except one w/ very little frost a second time just in case.

The Inferno Haze I have clocked in at 24%. Lets hope I find one of those. Thats really high.

bummer to hear about the PO...glad things are ok...hope it all works out dude...!

Kushluvr said:
bummer to hear about the PO...glad things are ok...hope it all works out dude...!

Back after 2 hours. Whew. Gave me the chance to inspect for dankness though at 25 days in. I like to use led headlamp. So,

-Purple wreck x Lemon larry is out. Had some herm traits.

-Purple wreck x blue moonshine #7 and #2 are frost city.

-GDP x LL are very sativa so too soon to call.

And Gage green seedlings hit some medium.

my darn headlamp keeps hitting me in the nose and it hurts like hell....hahaha!

i feel like throwing it sometimes! LOL!!! but its awesome!!

Need to be careful though when examining plants with lamps in the dark. Be careful not to get poked in the eye by a leaf. You will pay for it for along time to come. Hurt bad too.

No joke. I have heard of 2ppl now get severe damage done. Also. Go to bed! Dang, I need to go to sleep to.

Latest posts

Back