hydromainia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
Heres some pretty n pink an aurora indica growing in a 30 hole drip feed system under a 400w an 600w hps

h1.JPG

h2.JPG

h4.JPG

Man them buds look tasty! Great job.

bout 2-3weeks left some of the growth on the buds are unreal some almost as fat as my fist,should get around 2pounds once done

stonedsmithy said:
bout 2-3weeks left some of the growth on the buds are unreal some almost as fat as my fist,should get around 2pounds once done

You've got a hell of a crop going there man. I let mine get to mostly amber, some clear trichs at harvest. Two bong hits...and you're done.

It's a tad harsh, but most high resin plants seem to be. The impact of the high makes up for it.

Good luck to you! Give us all a wet weight/dry weight/after cure weight, will you?

so since its about 2-3 weeks when do you plan on flushing? or using normal balanced water?

Im just wondering cause im new to hydro and today starts the 6th week. And i have all bagseed, some of which the trichs are getting cloudy..so im wondering my time frame left.

Anyway you can check out my journal and help a hydro brotha out?

Cause i have everything else going well for me..its just th5e last stages that im unsure of bc i want the best taste possible since im using PureBlend Pro and some other really tastey treates.

yeah flush in the last week an the taste hasnt got chemical taste to i or anything i just cant beleave he differance with the same strain growin in hydro an in soil the hydro plants look so much different there is so much more thc on the hydros,they really do max out in hydro its unbeleavable aye

Latest posts

Back