I am SOOOOOO PISSSSSSSED OFFFFF!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have to add one thing about registered sex offenders however.

We had one near where we live. We were informed by neighbors and also got several cards in the mail with his offense and picture on it.

In my mind its the sex offenders who haven't gotten cought yet that we need to worry about most.

Atleast we knew about the guy 2 streets over.

hey godspeedsucka this comment isnt appreciated doode..

Hell, invite him over maybe with some luck he can rape one of your grandkids or even wife when you aren't around.

youre getting too personal with your comments so lets not get into a slanging match.

pkj

I haven't talked with him for a week now I am Not Going to Either !!
I have TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THINK About my Wife and Grand kids and That That!!!!!!

I Dn't Ned Ay Mre Prblems in life like this and I really Don't need the Cop coming to My House for any Reason !!!!!

Thanks Every One!!!!!

hey flyinghigh you do need to watch the keyboard when you type though

roflmao

were all glad we could offer our worldly advice to ya doode in ya time of need.

keep safe now

pkj

parkingjoe said:
hey godspeedsucka this comment isnt appreciated doode..

Hell, invite him over maybe with some luck he can rape one of your grandkids or even wife when you aren't around.

youre getting too personal with your comments so lets not get into a slanging match.

pkj

Ok Joe, sorry about hurting anyones feelings. I will sugar coat it for you.... Don't worry about a thing Flying High everything is going to be fine. I am sure it was a complete misunderstanding on the DA's part and he can be taken off of the list. Sexual predators rarely ever turn on a friends family members anyway so I wouldn't even be concerned. I am sure he is a great guy and can be trusted around anyones's kids and wives. Is that better Joe? Doode!

Thanks Everyone for all ur comments!!
This Guy is Done as a friend !! I had asked for his papers on this matter so I can have a better understanding why he is in Meganslaw and he has come unglued and told me if I don't believe what he has said and have to see on paper then this conversation is over and he hanged up!!

To Keep peace I would show paper to prove my point if I was Him.....

So I Am DONE With HIM !!!

As for him turnning me in or anything like that to hurt me I don't think he would do that ! Each person is different.. But he Knows if I go to Jail I WILL find out and have it on Papers and when I get out I Will find and Destory and the person that turned me in..

Flyinghigh said:
This Guy is Done as a friend !! I had asked for his papers on this matter so I can have a better understanding why he is in Meganslaw and he has come unglued and told me if I don't believe what he has said and have to see on paper then this conversation is over and he hanged up!!

As for him turnning me in or anything like that to hurt me I don't think he would do that ! Each person is different.. But he Knows if I go to Jail I WILL find out and have it on Papers and when I get out I Will find and Destory and the person that turned me in..

Good for you FlyingHigh. It really hurts to lose a friend and/or find out that he or she has lied to you for a long time, however, to protect yourself and your family sometimes you have to make a sacrifice. I hope I did not upset you or hurt your feelings at all with my posts, if I did I am truly sorry. This is a subject that really hits home with me and my wife and it angers me to no end. Who really knows what your ex-friend did, except he and the people he hurt, but ultimately you are making the right decision. If you are only growing a couple plants for your head, I wouldn't even be concerned with the police possibly paying you a visit, if they do than you know who is responsible. What it all comes down too is that you are obviously a good caring person with a loving family, protect them and enjoy them while you have time here on earth!!! godspeed!

Flyinghigh said:

:cool: That was very smart of you to ask for the papers. If he was being honest and the fact he is on that kind of list it was not wrong of you to ask him, and that would have clarified any misunderstandings.
My personal observation is that when you corner someone in a lie they to to act out in anger against the other person in an attempt to masquerade the truth by turning it away from them and on you. Exactly what he did...I think this should help confirm with you that he was not on the up and up with you..and lied to cover his disgrace... Good luck and move on man... :D

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
:cool: That was very smart of you to ask for the papers. If he was being honest and the fact he is on that kind of list it was not wrong of you to ask him, and that would have clarified any misunderstandings.
My personal observation is that when you corner someone in a lie they to to act out in anger against the other person in an attempt to masquerade the truth by turning it away from them and on you. Exactly what he did...I think this should help confirm with you that he was not on the up and up with you..and lied to cover his disgrace... Good luck and move on man... :D

Thanks Joker
I have taken what has been going on to heart and I do believe he has lied to me in every way poss and there NO ROOM for liers in my book!! Like u said if he wanted to be on the up and up then he would show his Papers, but since he Can't and Won't then he done what he did.. molest kids..
Oh yea I will move on......

Got to Go :fly: :joint:

Latest posts

Back