I am Watching You Watching Me and I Wonder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should have a thread for police officers, if they want to say hello... They should come out of their closets and speak of their minds.

if you think about it for a sec if they are here what can they really do? it would be so hard to prove anything we say is true. its all hearsay. he said she said. i doubt any local DTF would be on here looking for local growers. the odds that they would actully catch someone is slim to none. and feds come on they have better things to do than worry about one website in a sea of millions. if they did find this site and managed to find out who someone is and where they are just to bust some them for a few plants. i don't think so. jmo

I joined this site... not because I needed advice on growing, but because I saw how unwise/unsafe some people's grows were... I'm here, risking my neck, not because I'm a "show-off" (not to mean that I think I'm "all that", or anything...), but because I want to help people do things SAFELY... and efficiently/smartly. one of the biggest reasons that LEO frowns on growing pot at home is cuz people don't do it right and risk their own, as well as others' safety...

... if yer gunna do it anyways, ya might as well do it the best that u can, and do it RIGHT ;)

I seriously doubt that LEO is gonna waste his time tryin to research my data and track me down just to bust me with a couple of small plants for personal consumption. They have bigger fish to fry like major crop growers and warehouses literally filled with mj plants. And true an MJ liscence doesn't hold up in Federal court but as long as I stay within my limits and use it for medicinal purposes and not to try to sell then nobody will even know what i'mn doing in my own bedroom so there's no way LEO will bother me.

ROLMAO Hippy. :rofl:
HippyInEngland said:
Corn

DO NOT think they are not here.

Watching you watching me watching you watch me watch you watch me watch you, easy innit.

KaptainKronic said:
I seriously doubt that LEO is gonna waste his time tryin to research my data and track me down just to bust me with a couple of small plants for personal consumption. They have bigger fish to fry like major crop growers and warehouses literally filled with mj plants. And true an MJ liscence doesn't hold up in Federal court but as long as I stay within my limits and use it for medicinal purposes and not to try to sell then nobody will even know what i'mn doing in my own bedroom so there's no way LEO will bother me.

I agree fully with this, but can you imagine the reverberations of MJ sites worldwide IF a member was tracked down and busted, THAT is worth more than gold to LEO, suddenly sites would close because members would stop posting because of fear of being caught and LEO would use it to its full advantage media wise in their battle against MJ.

HippyInEngland said:
I agree fully with this, but can you imagine the reverberations of MJ sites worldwide IF a member was tracked down and busted, THAT is worth more than gold to LEO, suddenly sites would close because members would stop posting because of fear of being caught and LEO would use it to its full advantage media wise in their battle against MJ.
..hee hee he.. were you around when cw/og was taken down hippie?
I'll bet the landfills in NA suddenly saw a huge increase in plastic pots, dirt bags, rockwool, mylar, panda, ect.. ;)
Literally 'thousands' ran for cover.

the way i see it is they are not going to stop anything, just prolong it. me growing my own weed that is!!!!!

HippyInEngland said:
Corn

DO NOT think they are not here.

Watching you watching me watching you watch me watch you watch me watch you, easy innit.

And I am he as you are he as you are me
and we are all together. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back