I am Watching You Watching Me and I Wonder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChatNoir

Reaction score
I was thinking... I came up with something again... There must be police officers watching us, watching our discussions and inevitably learning about the plants... I do not think any of them can state their opinion, some may even be growing...

So what may they be thinking?

Corn

DO NOT think they are not here.

Watching you watching me watching you watch me watch you watch me watch you, easy innit.

HippyInEngland said:
Corn

DO NOT think they are not here.

Watching you watching me watching you watch me watch you watch me watch you, easy innit.

To be honest, I know they are here... Maybe some of the regulars, maybe some people we say "welcome"...

I just wonder what is on their head... I wish they could point their opinion as well. Police officers are people as well, they have opinions and opinions can be changed.

Oh this is a make believe growing site isn't it.. i was just pretending to grow.. ya thats it. its just a hobby like a video game. im alergic to MJ. i hope nobody takes anything i say for real. im growing onions, and peppers. sticky, smelly, ummm. peppers and onions.

with that being said i hope they're thinking we're all full of crap.

Ever been fishing?

Its the bait that catches the worm, is that correct? or do I mean the worm catches the bait!

We know its here, just be careful what you post and the pics you post, look at them, words and pics, can you see any clue to who you are or where you are? if so dont post it :)

slowmo77 said:
Oh this is a make believe growing site isn't it.. i was just pretending to grow.. ya thats it. its just a hobby like a video game. im alergic to MJ. i hope nobody takes anything i say for real. im growing onions, and peppers. sticky, smelly, ummm. peppers and onions.

with that being said i hope they're thinking we're all full of crap.

This is a forum based RPG setting. We are making characters and playing. There is a secret OOC (Out of Character Room as well.). =)

Skills

Hydro *
Soil ***
Light **
Nuitrients ****
Indoor **
Outdoor x

Advance Skills

FIM x
Topping ***
Breeding *
LST *
HST x
SOG **** (Spec: SoGR)

im sure you'd know if the leos were investigating us members...wouldnt we all be gettin raided by now? i guess thats why its good to be a med user..i got my med card in hand =)

I got my medical cannabis liscence so I know I'm covered under prop. 215 :dancing:

well my very best friend while growing up is now the chief of poliece in a small comunity down the road. i remember all the hooligan **** we did over the years...as memory tells it most of the off color stuff was his idea. we smoked drank shot road signs....i know how his mind werks and i have to assume most leo`s are dirtier than any of us wood ever get... in my opinion they are the slime of humanity that is hideing under the pretty wrapper of civilization...i`ll take a murderer or mugger anyday at least you know what they are instead of a friendly face looking to shaft someone. ya i taught all my kids the poliece are not your friends dont trust them ever...rant rant rant

lol,that'll make em come outta the woodwork,its bacon during the day,and doughnuts in the middle of the night (i see em everynight at work) i work at a 24 hr grocery store =)

...Ive little doubt that they aren't visitors here on occasion..
At least they aren't talking crap to "us", like some of ya'll are at them.
What's the point??.. Trying to piss 'em off??
They aren't calling us "potheads" , scum of society, "terrorists", dopers, ect.

You sure as HELL aren't going to change any opinions/minds calling names and harrassing like grade schoolers...

We aren't very tolerant of that here, regardless of who it is directed at.

directly from the Site Rules..
5. Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite. Please don't do that here. We're here to get away from that type of thing, not to participate in it.

Hick said:

You sure as HELL aren't going to change any opinions/minds calling names and harrassing like grade schoolers...

That is some sense... I hope one or two officer will stand up and talk...

I would love to hear opinions, have a conversation, discussion with any leo passing through. A mature, civil, open minded discussion, might well benefit us all.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
no offence but...dang dude,you get mad pretty quick. sounds like you need to toke somethin.
.. I'm not mad, not in the slightest.I didn't mean to appear so. Just pointing out, what should be the obvious.

Paranoid?
We have no worries about our actions here, we have the right to pursue happiness:). I welcome all of them and hope while here, they too can learn something valuble. As an insurance policy all growers should have there medical card and remain under their grow limit. Peace and Love to all!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Hick said:

directly from the Site Rules..

Good Point.
I'm sure some have heard about it and have looked around.Does'nt make me real happy, but it is a public site, so I say look all you want.
I know some LEO's and I have drank some beers with a few of them.I don't talk about MJ around them of course.

Of course they would have to be doing this in an official capacity. My assumption is that they would have to explain why they are visiting a growing site.

And to be totally honest, I was glad when a LEO came to my house after a driving drunk from a bar totalled my car, which was innocently parked at the curb and not hurting anybody!!!
He even found a small piece of wreckage from the criminal vehicle and matched it up later when the perpertrator apparently attempted to report a HAR on a vehicle he had borrowed.Got him!!!!

I bet alot of LEO's would'nt care if MJ was totally decriminalized-less paperwork and more time to bust Labs.

But then again there has to be crooked ones who are totally on the take.
I just watch what I type.

Gb

my exwifes brother was a cop in the town where i grew up. right before i got bust in 2001 he called my ex and told her i needed to stop hanging around with a certain guy. 3 weeks later that guy set me up. not all of them are bad. im sure he could have lost his job over that but choose to do it anyway.

Latest posts

Back