I got busted last night yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck bro and be glad you don't live in NJ or FL.....if your landlord drives I wld wait till the next time she gets tanked up and call the cops on her...maybe some DWI karma for her.

I wld think you shld be safe from any jail time after looking at your states sentencing guidelines.

and you know they always political name up the sentencings and try to scare you but rarely do you get spanked with the max sentence.

maineharvest said:
and you know they always political name up the sentencings and try to scare you but rarely do you get spanked with the max sentence.
depends on the judge. Unless you go to trial. Then it depends on your jury.
Man wished i had those laws. 1 plant is a felony in my state and 1 yr min.. If I get another simple poss. I get a year. :rolleyes:
misdemeanor charges its a judgement call to have a lawyer. mine screwed me and would have been better off going on my own, but felony get a lawyer.
The resisting arrest might bite you in the butt.

maineharvest said:
You have no idea brother. One night my girl and I were watching tv on the couch in our underwear, we look over and our door knob is turning back and forth and somebody is trying to get in. I thought somebody was trying to brake in so I open the door ready to knock somebody out and shes rolling around on the floor in the hallway wasted and some poor guy that she brought home from the bar was trying to get into our apartment thinking it was hers. She lives on a completely diff floor than me. She gets so drunk that she has no control over what she is doing and is just blacked out.

Yikes. That's really scary man! Obviously a move is in order, hopefully you can find a nice chill spot and eventually one day do your thing.
From the sounds of it, Maine isn't the worst spot to get busted. Since you are obviously just growing for personal, hopefully they will take that into consideration and go easy on you. Again, take care and keep us posted if you can.

DADGUM!! Sorry to hear about that Maine. To heck withthat drunken land lady..............more like "land "witch"!!!!!! I don't know if it will help your case, but when you go to court, definitely mention the Miranda rights and the seat belt part of your arrest. I don't know if it will help your case, but hopefully the cops will get a good tongue lashing. Dude, just remember you and your fam are good people. I just hope that land lady doesn't decide to go drunk driving and kill someone. She's doing her body no good by drinking. While she's long gone (dead) from cirrhosis of the liver, ya'll will be living happy healthy lives. I know this is a real strain on you and your family. It's some serious stuffand I'm not trying to make light of the situation by my sarcasm. It's just I hate people like that witch. Old drunken, nosy witchs annoy the hell outta me.

Wow, that's terrible Maine. So sorry for you and your family. That just sucks. Keep your head up. I'm sure it will all work itself out. Good luck man.

Yeah I hate to sound ugly but there's nothing worse in my opinion than a hypocrite drunk snitch. I'd be sooo tempted to snitch but I just hate putting out bad mojo like that. Best of luck.

Hamster Lewis said:
Good luck bro and be glad you don't live in NJ or FL.....if your landlord drives I wld wait till the next time she gets tanked up and call the cops on her...maybe some DWI karma for her.

I wld think you shld be safe from any jail time after looking at your states sentencing guidelines.

Very sorry to hear of your troubles Maine, keep yur head up.

I am not someone who seeks revenge very often, but when the situation calls for it, im in.

I would nail this lady, im not talking physical violence or anything that would get you in more trouble, but i would carefully pick my moment and get her back, HL has a good idea, she messed with you in your home, thats not rite, and one bad turn deserves another.

dman1234 said:
Very sorry to hear of your troubles Maine, keep yur head up.

I am not someone who seeks revenge very often, but when the situation calls for it, im in.

I would nail this lady, im not talking physical violence or anything that would get you in more trouble, but i would carefully pick my moment and get her back, HL has a good idea, she messed with you in your home, thats not rite, and one bad turn deserves another.

I like the way you think dman1234 ;) I totally agree with you!

yea,...."An eye for an eye"
....and pretty soon the whole world is blind..;)

I'm sure you're bitter MH, but IMO no reason to stoop to her level. Allow good o' karma to work her wonder..;)
Kinda' strange to see pot smokers advcating/promoting "snitching". and if I'm not mistaken, some of the same pot smokers that had a REAL problem with a member 'snitching' to me about misconduct and rule violations on our forum..

"pot=kettle=black"...:eek:

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.-Sun Tzu

Justice means minding one's own business and not meddling with other men's concerns.-Plato

The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. and To refrain from imitation is the best revenge.-Marcus Aurelius

-----------------------
Revenge when you are young is one thing. Often not understood what Justice is. It took me to older to understand Justice. not in the govt. sense. but what Justice is.

If I was going to set someone up. Would the intent be to inflict damage? whether legal/personal/emotional/physical? Or would true Justice being addressing the real issue. That being her drinking. Set her up so she lands in rehab. If your going to waste energy at least try to make the enemy a better person so she will leave others alone as well.

Just stoned and thinking about all the revenge talk.

I got reasons to kill someone. real hardcore reasons I won't talk about (I'd be #1 suspect tho overnight)...but

I got more pleasure watching that person suffer the Karma that they brought upon themselves (with quiet steady help from me over the years...real easy to mark a persons rep with employers and things without being found out and 100% legal). Thats true pure spite, contempt, and hatred. I just sit back and get my reports sent to me of that persons situation and that is enough for me. Whole life ruined just like they ruined mine....but I have rebuilt mine, theirs is marked for life. they are free....but not free. but over the years I have started to pity him. There is no bad in good. There is no good in bad. Just another lost soul and I feel a little damned myself. Trust me...don't make someone a hobby. It takes a little part of whats left each time, but you never stop. It's its own drug. I adopted the Sun Tzu concept of warfare though. If you're gonna be cold hearted...be cold hearted. I don't recommend it though. The Karma I have reaped payment will be due upon the next life.

but everyone gotta do what they gotta do. just some food for thought is all.
Good Luck Maine glad the laws are light up there.
Also glad you got your data sorted :)

I am sorry but I don't see it that way at all....she drives drunk she is risking innocent people's lives. Big difference in my book then snitching on someone growing and hurting no one at all. If she is truly as bad drinking wise as mh says then she needs to be stopped as far as driving goes.
You can't paint it all in such broad strokes....I wld hve no problem taking her license to drive away. Wld lose zero sleep. Jmo

Hick said:
Kinda' strange to see pot smokers advcating/promoting "snitching". and if I'm not mistaken, some of the same pot smokers that had a REAL problem with a member 'snitching' to me about misconduct and rule violations on our forum..

"pot=kettle=black"...:eek:

when you posted that only me and hungarian had replied, hungarian hasnt been here long enough, and i've never complained to you about anyone ever, so im not sure who yur talking about.

Drunk driver i would have no hesitation calling the police and GRASSING her up.
An eye for an eye in my world is the only way.
Lol
Hope ya ok maine and tell ya landlord i said she is a disgrace to the united kingdom.
Btw she was rolling around wasted on the floor outside you door sounds just like my kinda woman.
Only joking btw.
T4

ahhh... IC.. it's okay to snitch "if" it befits [/i]'your'[/i] agenda, criteria...;) if 'you' feel it justified.. She probably felt "justified" at the time at least..
.....interesting :) I'm sorry we don't fully agree too hammy. :ignore:

Now, .. there ARE a few things that I would probably seek pure, unadulterated, revenge for. But it would be strictly for "my" viewing and participating pleasure....:eek:

Maine.. I AM sorry for your luck. But as bad as it seems, it will get better. And you "gotta" believe that, or your doomed..:D
I'm betting an attorney is going to tell you to "get your card now!". "Do not pass go" Do not collect $200" .. just get cards to make you "LEGAL"

Report the landlord to immigration. Even if she is legal she's certainly going to get some hassle. If she has kids report her for child endangerment for being an alcoholic.

Now, .. there ARE a few things that I would probably seek pure, unadulterated, revenge for. But it would be strictly for "my" viewing and participating pleasure....:eek:
yep creativity and longevity of the "punishment" are key elements to ensure maximum gratifying experience.

Crap to heck with the list...give me a chance to be legal and I'd be all for it.
It is always better to use whatever legal resource you can get.

Hick said:
I'm sorry we don't fully agree too hammy. :ignore:

It's all good Hick...I will be the first one to admit my view is jaded.
Losing 3 close friends in two separate incidents years apart can do that...all 3 lost their lives to a drunk behind the wheel. 1 was a passenger in a car and the other two did nothing wrong except walk home one night.
Makes me sick to my stomach.

Hamster Lewis said:
It's all good Hick...I will be the first one to admit my view is jaded.
Losing 3 close friends in two separate incidents years apart can do that...all 3 lost their lives to a drunk behind the wheel. 1 was a passenger in a car and the other two did nothing wrong except walk home one night.
Makes me sick to my stomach.

And to be fair, I can understand that. Drunk driving is definitely not a victim-less crime..
I'm sorry for your loss. :).

Latest posts

Back