I got busted last night yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
The only busts I can comment on wld be my wife's....:)

I am on the east coast as well but mh had the problem with his landlord.

I'm listenin'....:confused2:...

:rofl: :rofl:...

niteshft said:
I've been away for awhile and was shocked when I read this. As a fellow Mainer I was truly saddened with the news.

I don't know but, you did stop after the initial rush of adrenalin,(the fight or flight drug), so you did not resist, IMO. Since you stopped instead of them having to jump on you I think the treatment you got from them was overly aggressive and should be brought up. Seems to me all they had to do was tell you to put your hands behind your back. Did you have any bruising? If so, I would take pics of it.

I would definitely push the medical need and personally, I would express the unfairness of having to register and having your personal information out there. That isn't what the people voted for when the law was put into effect and the state never had that kind of control over the hard drugs like Oxy.

Sounds to me like the drunken slut was jealous of your family life and retaliated because of it. I hope everything goes well for you and your family my friend.

Dark alley, running suspect, armload of something....could have been a killer with a gun.

Since you stopped instead of them having to jump on you I think the treatment you got from them was overly aggressive
and? hate to break it to ya, but they are sending swat to collect student loans now. They are storming houses and killing peoples dogs for simple possession. They will rip someone from the car slam em on the ground and search everything without a warrant because they had probable cause from the "odor of marijuana".
Unless that cops punched or beat the suspect ON camera...it's a pipe dream to try to fight it.

Sorry to hear of your trouble MH. Im sure it will be just slap on the wrist.

Dang! That's some wild shizzle right there. In Texas they would have thrown the book at ya.

I hope it all turns out ok.

But yea, I agree with the other folk who say find a new place to live. That's one loony arse landlady!!!!!

I would express the unfairness of having to register and having your personal information out there. That isn't what the people voted for when the law was put into effect and the state never had that kind of control over the hard drugs like Oxy.

Not sure about where you are, but we have a choice whether we want our info shared with LEO or not...supposedly. There's a box you either check or not regarding sharing info. My thought is this is so LEO knows the card is legit if I am stopped, but I would rather them not knowing unless and until then anyway. My lawyer did advise me to "call the cops and let them know you're growing".....

Mutt said:
and? hate to break it to ya, but they are sending swat to collect student loans now.

No they aren't. Stop repeating that stupid internet myth. That dudes wife was wanted on multiple felony fraud charges it had nothing to do with her outstanding student loans.

maineharvest said:
Got charged with cultivation of marijuana and resisting arrest. My beligerant drunk landlord called the cops cause she was wasted and thought someone was trying to break into the building and they had a gun which is complete bull. I had just started trimming my Chem OG plant when she came to the door and accused my girlfriend and I of being drug dealers. We grow only for ourselves and never have company over so I dont know why she thinks we are dealers. We both work full time and have a two year old girl so we are both busy and only really smoke in the evenings when our day is windeing down. I am no criminal. Nowadays for fun I take my daughter to the playground or bring her to the dog park or beach. I am just an ordinary guy that likes to smoke bud. My landlords drinking is much more dangerous than my smoking but some people are just closed minded about this stuff. She is from Great Britain and drinks like a fish so I figured she would most likely be cool with smoking. She had no idea about the plants she could just smell it every day when we smoked it and I think she was so trashed last night that she didnt even know what she was doing. I would be surprised if she remembers any of it today. So anyways, once she said the cops were coming I ran straight to the tent pulled them all out of the dirt and ran down the back hallway and out into the ally way. I ran around the front of the building and there was a cop about five feet away at my front door. I just ran as fast as I could with a handfull of plants around the building and down a side street and the cop was yelling from behind. I quickly realised I wasnt wearing shoes and I was running on a tar road with a bunch of pebbles and i knew I was screwed. So I stopped and they arrested me without a word but first they had to sit on me for 20 minutes and push my face into the tar with his hand and his knee drove into my back and I could barely breath(I have pretty bad asthma). Embarressed in front of the whole F-ing neighborhood. Then they put me in the cop car cuffed and didnt put a seatbelt on me. Its illegal in Maine to not have a seat belt on. They took me to jail without telling me my rights or telling me what the charges were. I got charged with cultivation of marijuana and resisting arrest. They counted the two branches that I was trimming as two whole seperate plants. So needless to say the indoor op is shut down. They havent come back with the warrent yet like they said but the place is clean now. Thank god for the the great outdoors in Maine.:hubba:

Wow Buddy,

Look its only ironic I come across this thread only after just posting on another thread about this same situation, running out in your skinnys to toss the babies to the side like some kinda murder weapon. Although my only time being cop-handled like that was when I truly was door kicked in on a handful of years back. With thing alot worse than cultivation.

However this war we speak of on these websites is only one we can win when we STOP RUNNING. STOP BEING SCARED. STOP TOSSING OUR BABIES TO THE SIDE LIKE A MURDER WEAPON.

ITS A PLANT!

Why should we be treated like criminals. For the time be just use good ol mother nature. Find out on here the best strains to grow in your climate and get it going right away for your own sake. The next time this happens dont run, dont hide, welcome the officer in to meet your family. Let him know your here to stay. Maybe next time he'll vote for legalization. Just so it wont be so awkward to have to arrest you again.

AlkaloidContent said:
Wow Buddy,

Look its only ironic I come across this thread only after just posting on another thread about this same situation, running out in your skinnys to toss the babies to the side like some kinda murder weapon. Although my only time being cop-handled like that was when I truly was door kicked in on a handful of years back. With thing alot worse than cultivation.

However this war we speak of on these websites is only one we can win when we STOP RUNNING. STOP BEING SCARED. STOP TOSSING OUR BABIES TO THE SIDE LIKE A MURDER WEAPON.

ITS A PLANT!

Why should we be treated like criminals. For the time be just use good ol mother nature. Find out on here the best strains to grow in your climate and get it going right away for your own sake. The next time this happens dont run, dont hide, welcome the officer in to meet your family. Let him know your here to stay. Maybe next time he'll vote for legalization. Just so it wont be so awkward to have to arrest you again.

:doh: If only it were so easy.....

Roddy said:
:doh: If only it were so easy.....

Its just that kind of attitude that allows you to fall victim to unfair regulation. Stand up man what did you do wrong? Who did you harm? No one dont be so ashamed Sir. Represent yourself and this herb proudly. :doh:

AlkaloidContent said:
The next time this happens dont run, dont hide, welcome the officer in to meet your family. Let him know your here to stay.

No offence, but this is horrible advice.

Im sure Maine knows he should have gone outside and spoke to the police, not invite them into your home.

dman1234 said:
No offence, but this is horrible advice.

Im sure Maine knows he should have gone outside and spoke to the police, not invite them into your home.

Okay fair enough. Maybe I was being a little too symbolic. However running obviously wasnt the greatest idea either. Remember? He did get an extra charge for it. Most likely it will be dropped but the judge will still look at the fact that he obviously knows what the consequences are for his actions and was fully aware of its regulation. Not good for the defense.

So nooffense to you either but I have had extensive experience with court systems. I know you dont know this so Im not trying to be an a-hole but running is the last thing you should ever do when law enforcement is after you.

Invite them in? Okay No. However do go outside and speak calmly to the authorities, they WILL respect you for it.

and most importantly they cant enter your home without a warrant.

dman1234 said:
and most importantly they cant enter your home without a warrant.

Unfortunately I believe they now can....at least in the states. Some Dog Farts about if they believe they hear you destroying evidence....total loss of our rights and a sad sad day for America.

Hamster Lewis said:
Unfortunately I believe they now can....at least in the states. Some Dog Farts about if they believe they hear you destroying evidence....total loss of our rights and a sad sad day for America.

See the thing is the Police WILL get a warrant if they feel they need to. So basically if you cant calmly talk away the officers than most likely you'll end up panicking and landing yourself into even more of a criminal appearance.

This was the point I was trying to make. He looked like a criminal because he handled himself as a criminal would.

WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS ARE WE?

In alot of states they cannot enter your home unless the door is open and no one responds to their name being called. They have to announce the entrance and cannot attempt to detain you unless you give them a reason. People love to throw around the search warrant, but what is so commonly misunderstood is that warrants can be delivered in 20-30 mins. Alls it takes is a call and a legit reasoning.

THINGS MAY NOT ALWAYS HOLD UP IN COURT BUT THE GUY LOST HIS STUFF NONE THE LESS. SO A LOSS JUST AS BAD. IF NOT WORSE.

philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20110113_Court_weighs_home_no-warrant_search.html

This is what I am talking about...

Hamster Lewis said:
philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20110113_Court_weighs_home_no-warrant_search.html

This is what I am talking about...

Some know i am Canadian so who cares what the Canadian says but that is severly screwed up.

It is in direct contradiction of your 4th amendment imo.

Sounds like they are trying to rewrite your Constitution.

dman1234 said:
Some know i am Canadian so who cares what the Canadian say but that is severly screwed up.

It is in direct contradiction of your 4th amendment imo.

Sounds like they are trying to rewrite your Constitution.

I care what "the Canadian " says and I agree 100 percent with you....Some f'd up Dog Farts fo sho....

AlkaloidContent said:
Its just that kind of attitude that allows you to fall victim to unfair regulation. Stand up man what did you do wrong? Who did you harm? No one dont be so ashamed Sir. Represent yourself and this herb proudly. :doh:

Telling ANYONE to beg a cop in to be arrested is purely insane, please don't try to tell me my attitude is a problem for thinking this.

Let's use common sense....please!

Latest posts

Back