I need to know all the ways to pass a drug test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingofNugz

Reaction score
I might be getting a new job in the next week or so and I wanted to know all the different ways you guys have to pass a drug test. So I'll take any information anyone has on it. ideas, websites with stuff that is proven to do good, things you or your friends have done themselves and passed. Please help.

Quickest, cheapest and easiest... buy QuickFix off of ebay... you will pass no problem.. I have done it a number of times

Me = cronic smoker for over 20 years. I Have passed several tests simply by getting drunk and flushing my system with twisted tea. (just pissing ALOT is the idea) and then the day of i drank like a gallon of water before i left.

Ive taken several tests this way and never failed. But i do always refrain a week before. I know people that have drank all sorts of weird things, from pickle juice, to full bottles of vinegar claiming acidity nulls the test and different crazy ideas. I think if you dilute yourself enough, it really is better then any cleaning agent they may test for also.

NEVER give them the first SQUIRT.

KONugz, I'm in the same situation that I'm in. I might have to drug test for a possible job. I've done a lot of reading lately and the most popular methods seem to be dilution and synthetic urine.

I guess if no one's watching the fake urine is the way to go. I know people that supposedly have used clean urine from someone else and have done it right in front of the person who was supervising and managed to pull it off.

I don't know how it works. I'm hoping for more testimonials to be posted to your thread. Let's stand by and see what others have to say.

The cool thing about having to take this test is that I have a good friend that works for the company and as soon as I know I have an interview I can call and ask him the questions of how it goes down. Because I have a friend that is clean and if I can take his urine in I would love to do so. Thank you all for responding and please if there is anyone out there with any of ideas please share. I'm looking into the quickfix as soon as I'm done here.

So, the location I have been and am going to AGAIN for pre-employment test does not monitotor the giving of the sample. Empty pockets, wash hands, take cup, go in bathroom, close door, put sample in cup. Walk out, give full cup. They look at temp. strip 93-99 I think is acceptable. Wash hands again, sign and go on about your way.
I used a condom to hold fresh urine donor sample and drove there with a large cup of boiled water. Outside the location set condom in cup for minute or so...maybe use thermometer inside condom. Cut hole on bottom edge of under shirt. Put condom down shorts against skin. If its hot wait a bit maybe. Tie top of condom through hole in undershirt to hold secure. Oh for me razor blade under belt on hip. In the bathroom pull it out and cut into cup. Tuck all away and out ya go. Wow I'm usually not one to ramble Hope it helps

OH! I guess I should add. Your heart will be racing 100mph, your hands will be shaking like crazy and you may want to find somethin other than a razor blade to cut with...LMAO.....Maybe you should just get clean.

growright35 said:
OH! I guess I should add. Your heart will be racing 100mph, your hands will be shaking like crazy and you may want to find somethin other than a razor blade to cut with...LMAO.....Maybe you should just get clean.

I'm trying to get clean but it takes time. I still haven't heard anything so I'm planning on giving it another month if it doesn't happen. I got a back up plan. Go to Iraq and teach them my skills. Sounds crazy huh? My friend is getting back in a week or so and if he says it's ok. I might do it. Cause it pays good.

i use charcoal pills an drink lotta beer. haha good luck :D

ArtVandolay said:
About how long to get clean? 2 weeks? A month?

it depends on how fast YOUR body gets rid of it, i can smoke a bowl an clean myself in bout 4 days, sometimes i work on gettin clean for a week to be on the safe side.

Latest posts

Back