I, uh, here is a male!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computer07

Reaction score
im growing a male just cause i have murdered the past million and just wanted to see it grow nice and big ( i dont care about seeds, I also grow indoor) These PIcs are kinda infussed with the grass lol, ma bad. check it

male5.jpg

male6.jpg

so that where the pollen came from that hit my ladies!!!!!!!

J/k....for some reason a male plant is just ugly to me....it should be compost by now.....

I am thinking about growing out a small male, that seems to be nearly all I have got to grow this year! I would like to try the pollenating only one bud thing by snipping a pollen sack and placing in a baggie which is put over a chosen bud and hoping I am good enough to only hit my target!

I had to pull a BEAUTIFUL plant last week because while I had my back turned it grew balls! Very dissapointing but since you are growing it out you technically will gain more compost later than if you just went ahead and pulled it now!

nice male strain u got.... ya not alone too.. its only way we can make new strains

ya , every morning i look at this guy it grows another inch or two ... and the balls on this thing, man. they are Everywere, its out growing any female i have( witch def blows) by height and flower comparison. lookin for a nice seed supply for the next season.

New_2_Chronic said:
That may be true...doesnt change the fact that nothing looks as beautiful as a female packed with buds....

That being said, I bet if the male plant was the one that got you high and not the female, you would be telling us how much you love balls.

i would like to grow a male just to see what they turn out like.kinda scared to tho.hate to get busted for a male p;ant.for it would surely have to be outside.maybe next spring,huh

I always leave one out in a small patch just to keep the genetics alive. I usually chop him down before he does too much damage. I let him flower for a few weeks just to give me and my buddy seeds for next year. He trades me seeded bud for sensi straight up.

On the upside, when people come over to your house, you can casually ask if they have seen your balls.

Latest posts

Back