ICE have a little problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobber

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am growing some ICE female and one of them have some problem, here you are the pick:

What he need?He is too tal becouse 5 days he was near the windo.No he is 2 weeks.

bobber078.jpg

bobber1142.jpg

Whats up Bobber. To help ya out you should give us some details about your grow. What kind of lighting, soil, nutes, temps and so on. ;)

Ok here u the information :).They are growing 9 ICE feminized.At this moment they have 250w HPS, soil is good, I got advice from one grower.Tmeperature in the herbarium 28-30C.All 8 plants are good but on of them (he is in the photo) are not good.I dont know what to do, whats happen there.So need your help guys:)

Bobber said:
Ok here u the information :).They are growing 9 ICE feminized.At this moment they have 250w HPS, soil is good, I got advice from one grower.Tmeperature in the herbarium 28-30C.All 8 plants are good but on of them (he is in the photo) are not good.I dont know what to do, whats happen there.So need your help guys:)
Do you know what your PH is?

Its near the 7, all palnts are ok but one of them its bad, soil mix is good...

Bobber said:
Its near the 7, all palnts are ok but one of them its bad, soil mix is good...
PH for soil grows should be between 6.3 and 6.8. Not sure if that is whats causing your one baby to be sick or not. You would think if it was the rest of them would be sick as well. I'm gonna have Hick stop by and take a look. He is much better with sick plants than myself. Sorry man wish i could have been better help to ya.

Its ok TBG, thanks for info, I will wait the Hick than :)

is that a stick you have holding her up if so are you sure you havent damaged any roots when u pushed it into the soil?

just an idea probably way off mark

my ice are about 10-14 days from finishing cant wait to try her she looks soooooooooooo good

hope she picks up for you mate

good luck

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
PH for soil grows should be between 6.3 and 6.8. Not sure if that is whats causing your one baby to be sick or not. You would think if it was the rest of them would be sick as well.
thats about where my thoughts lie, too TBG. Possibly just a more senseyive pheno from the batch of seeds...
The one thing I did notice bobber, you say the "soil mix is good"..?? From 'here', I can't dispute you, but I don't see snything that looks like perlite or vermiculite. They, in themselves aren't a requirement, but you do need drainage and aeriation. Yours "looks" like straight worm castings. Dark and rich.
Since all of the other plants are doing well init, I can't say that is the issue, just caught my eye.

Thanks for information.
I am using soil for paprica and tomato, ph is 5,5-6,5.Drainage is, but no vermikulite or perlite.I dont know what to do, its really regrettably plants.

You def need some perlite in your mix.. that stuff looks really muddy...

ph for soil grows should be in the 6.0-7.0 range.

They looks very bad.I add one plant in other soil , and gave him some nutriens.They are looking right now like this:
DSCN1151.jpg

DSCN1150.jpg

That soil does not look good, if it can breath you will get soggy roots and death.

Latest posts

Back