If you weren't reading here, what other MJ forum would you go to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have recently started reading thcfarmer,theres is pretty good.

I knew when I typed it, I was opening the door for smart-a$$ comments. No problem, bring it!

GreenMachine90 said:
i have recently started reading thcfarmer,theres is pretty good.

Just started checking this site out yesterday also.hxxp://www.thcfarmer.com/
Also ICCanagraphic has a decent grow section, as does this site hxxp://www.cannashops.com/forums/index.php , which is a medical marijuana site out of Cali.

i've visited a few others but everything i'll ever need to know about growin mj is right here on good ole mp. if the info isn't here just ask for it and it will be. lots of great people and growers here

I dont have time for two forums. I still dont know everybody here on this one yet,,plus,,I dont think any other forum is gonna have anymore info on growing then I can find right here on MP. On top of that,, I already feel a part of this family.:cry: Ill be right back,,I need a hanky.:bong: OK,,maybe I just wanted another hit.:rolleyes: Buncha Stoners

I'm fond of 420genetics.com/forum/

It's a lot slower than here...............................

I'm still undecided if that's a good thing or not............:confused2:

The one thing I will say there are some great growers over there Don de Marco, SFC to name but a few...................................................

I guess I suffer to much from MP withdrawal to catch up on all of the great growers out there whatever site they happen to be on........

Keep them coming gang, and I like the loyalty. Just checking, in case there was a good site I might be missing out on. I really like the camaraderie here and everybody's willingness to help newbies. Props to all the regulars here.

This is the only site for me. Every now and then I visit the Dutchbreed. com support forum. They're pretty nice there, but I only go there occasionally when I have a question about a specific strain that I bought from them.

I've seen a few folks post about all the drama that happens on rollitup. Dunno if it's any good or not as I've never visited. :p

I'm "promiscuous" when it comes to the boards. On my "never-ending quest" to educate the masses about MMJ, I hit a lot of boards. IC, MMP, shoot there are at least a dozen I visit frequently!

there is this 1 other site alot of mp users on it but im banned so who cares

http//www.wifey.com

sorry never read post properly what weedsite not anysite:D :hubba:

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back