indoor grow 2009 of a local strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey donkey if want taller plants so u dont have 2 flip em when so small. let ur plant tell u in veg if boy or girl. let plant grow 10 nodes & look @ 8th & sure as **** its parts will be hanging out in plain view. plants left to preflower like this are usually around 12". giving u 8-12" taller on a flowering plant. hope u follow im ripped off my new chillum...

Well Ive only got about say 4 ft of hight to flower these babys so they have to start a little earlier than they would if I was puting them all outside.

i have 4' "useable" height also & i just top, lst, scrog, supercrop or combo of them. give em a wk or a lil extra 4 recoop then flip. works 4 me. just a thought. whatever works 4 u then run wit it

hey bro they look nice keep em growin and jus keeping posting dont worry bout if ppl r leaveing comments or not, i do this mostly to document what i do because i forget really quick especally if im doing somthing new it helps keep track wat might have went wrong wat to make better. be your worst critic if this is somthing u really love to do.

A very impressive effort, for sure. I would love to have that much space. Oy, the things I could do. I live in a tropical climate and venting heat has proved to be a daunting challenge. Not to mention that I have to operate super-stealth so that guests unaware won't suspect.
I'd love to help you design a hydro setup as it would cut down your grow cycle period considerably. Currently undertaking a small scale DWC, but would like to try foggyponics if I didn't think the transducer would overheat the res.
Anyway, wow, you live in a pretty interesting neighborhood. Just the fact that you know people who grow too is pretty cool. There are very few people I trust to know about my little hobby, only a couple of which are family and not because I think the rest would narc on me but because I don't trust their level of self-control with gum flapping. I've become so paranoid and cautious since starting this project because I've read all of the screwed up ways in which people get busted. Just belonging to a forum gives me the willies.
Okay...rambling... Keep up the good work. Someday we'll all be able to come out of hiding. Prohibition cannot overpower the will of the people.

MPB

Like what you saying about breeding a nice fat indica.
Something i want to get into too.
Will have to move into attic in few month and growing a fast growing sativa bassed powerplant could be a challenge as there limited head room.
They already have some indica in so as i have a good mother plant would be nice to try breeding some of her clones with something else to try and grow em shorter naturally.
I think it would be fun just to experiment anyway.

When you say you got 4ft is that floor to bulb or soil to bulb?
Not much room really

the rooms about 5ft but thats ground to closest I can get to bulb, Im also adding a 400w to room in about a weak or so, just about the time I start to bud. and thx goneinthewind, and to mootpointblank my house is very private only my freinds (which is few because I wont sell it) and close family ever come here and out of those 1 freind knows ( the dirty hippie) and my mother and her boyfreind of 30yrs. I was pariniod the first grow in my yard but then the neighbor came over and commented on how tall my biggest plant was and he offered to show me his grow. So know I dont worry about it because nothing says "Im guilty" like paranoid action around others.

jeeze these plants really stink. My basement reeks and ive got a diy carbon filter and oder control bucket guess Im going to have to invest in something like a Ionic breeze or something. I might add a screen to the room if the plants become unmanageable

donkey942 said:
the rooms about 5ft but thats ground to closest I can get to bulb, Im also adding a 400w to room in about a weak or so, just about the time I start to bud. and thx goneinthewind, and to mootpointblank my house is very private only my freinds (which is few because I wont sell it) and close family ever come here and out of those 1 freind knows ( the dirty hippie) and my mother and her boyfreind of 30yrs. I was pariniod the first grow in my yard but then the neighbor came over and commented on how tall my biggest plant was and he offered to show me his grow. So know I dont worry about it because nothing says "Im guilty" like paranoid action around others.

jeeze these plants really stink. My basement reeks and ive got a diy carbon filter and oder control bucket guess Im going to have to invest in something like a Ionic breeze or something. I might add a screen to the room if the plants become unmanageable

You could build an ozone based air scrubber (something I've been contemplating) out of some pretty basic supplies and vent the treated air outside or, with some experimenting, use it to recirculate the air in the room. The trick to that is getting your timer settings just right so that you release only as much ozone as you need to kill the odor and nothing else. Nothing subdues odor like ozone, but at high levels it can become aggravating to your respiratory system and caustic to your plants and just about everything else it touches.

MPB

donkey942 said:
Ive got 2 growers for neighbors and one who doesnt f with me cause he saw my junk once when he came over to ask us to turn down the music and my wife was down town, lol. the one right behind me doesnt dare call the cops on me cause i would turn his daughter in for being a prostitute, and they would lose the respect(hatred) of the other neighbors. i used to live in a dif part of town when i got out of prison and when i got out the local cops and my parole officer came to my house and said if me and my freinds cleaned up the neighborhood to like it used to be theyd look the other way on my operation, i told them you put me in the big house and my territory was taken over and you want me to do your job no freakin way, ill do my parole and you deal with the mess you made and ill move out of this part of town. never looked back.
u said got outta prison an now u on parole and growing in ur house? :holysheep: man ur playin with fire. IMO or u medical an got a card?
other than that i wish i had room to build a space like urs tho. looks good

No Im not on parole anymore been quite a few years, and that was when I was 24 Im 28 now and live in a dif neighborhood, no cops here only state troopers and they only come when called. And my state doesnt vote on medical till the middle of this month, got my fingers crossed.

goneindawind said:
ive heard great things bout river quiver wouldnt mind tryin it out
Awe you must be close to me then in the good old northeast, only place Ive ever been thats herd of this strain. Id laugh if you new the old hippy named zippy! lol :D

well heres the family

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

Aye thats a proud man that is, you like the mad japaneese tourist with all the pics lol.
;)

Lol, its like my house, think i'm addicted to cloning lol.
God knows what i going to do with the ones i just done, couldn't even tell you why i did em lol

donkey why r u useing hps & not mh in veg? mh or even cool white floros will give u faster growth. mh burns cooler than hps & the plants explode!

Newbud said:
Lol, its like my house, think i'm addicted to cloning lol.
God knows what i going to do with the ones i just done, couldn't even tell you why i did em lol

Send em my way LOL.

Latest posts

Back