Indoor grow weather quetion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FatNakedGuy said:
negative pressure? is that where the walls of the tent are bowed inward when the tent is zipped up?

Yep

NorCalHal said:
Nice Internet references to 3 year old busts in non mmj States and outside the US.
Welcome to 2013.
Find me some records of MJ busts that have happened in the last 24 months, I might be impressed.

What few cases have gone through the court system in the USA have all been thrown out due to warrants not being used to secure the power consumption records. Records obtained because other issues led them to the grow site.

Sure, it could happen. A car chase could end up crashing into your grow too, leading investigators right to your grow site.
But, all in all, it is a super rarity that has already been challenged in court, and lost.
Norcal is Growing MJ or possesion a actual federal offence ???? no matter what state your in >>> sure they become lenient the feds looking the other way but Federal law prohibits growing, selling, or possessing any amount of marijuana. Law enforcement officials have acknowledged concerns that the state marijuana laws may set a precedent of flouting federal law. The United States Attorney in Seattle, Jenny A. Durkan, issued a strong admonition to Washington marijuana users: the “department’s responsibility to enforce the Controlled Substances Act remains unchanged.” The federal government is also contemplating bring legal action against the states if they try to implement “systems to regulate and tax marijuana.”

No timetable has been set to resolve the matter between the states and the federal government. Until now, the Obama administration had instructed federal officials to use their limited resources to focus on large trafficking organizations, largely ignoring the small-time recreational user. This had the unintended consequence of increasing federal raids on legal medical marijuana dispensaries. However, the Department of Justice has signaled to the states that they will continue the raids. The New York Times reported that the Department of Justice sent letters to governors encouraging them to “revise or back away from plans to make the medical marijuana industry more mainstream.”

For now, the residents of Washington should heed the advice of Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, “don’t break out the Cheetos or Gold Fish too quickly.”

gaah these people need to get off their high horse and stop worring about MJ so damn much... although its classified in the same ranking as opeits and cocaine. its no where near as bad, i mean come on already, its 2013, get over it and let us grow and smoke this miracle plant in the comfort of our own house. so much smoke over such a little fire... and these politions need to remember they represent us and we say yay to mj... >_<

MoNoXiDe said:
I've never had an indoor setup, I would like to. I just get scared of being caught. My question is, with an indoor setup can you grow year round? Also, how big of a setup would I need for just personal use.

After reading all the posts, I can say that you need to research about the electric spikes and leo connection thoroughly first. And, rest proper care will show results with time.

Good luck !

And, dont forget to share the pictures....

Latest posts

Back