Introducing Co2 Today.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcarlin_818

Farmer Gill
Reaction score
hey whats up MP? I am going to start using co2 today I just need to get some advice on how much to give.....My room is 10x10x8 fully dedicated to the grow....how much in ppm's should I give the plants they are about 1 month 1 week into veg..Any fedback would be greatly appreciated as I want to start today or night thanks in advance,

Gill

Your ppm's should be anywhere between 300 and 1500 ppm. The plants grow faster with higher ppm. The best way to set up your timer is in the directions for the regulator. I run mine for 2 hours when the lights come on. Then on for 15 minutes and off for 15 until an hour before the lights go off. The co2 is off during the dark cycle. I run mine at .3 on the bubble guage for my room which is a little smaller than yours. I check it occasionally with a cheap syringe tester. I try to keep mine at 1500 ppm. Eventually I will get a controller with a sensor but that stuff is expensive.

Yeah you want to keep your room at about 1,500ppm as stated above, natural air has about 300ppm in it so this extra boost is going to make you smile. Just be smart with it, seal up the room air tight and make shure you dont exhaust while running the C02, that preciouse C02 Is expensive!. I personally would raise my tems up from 78 without c02 and to about 85 to 90 with c02. The higher temps help the plants metabolism speed up so it can utilize the extra c02 your pumpin in the room. Hope this can help, keep us posted bro, Peace and Love!!!!!
Roken.

thanks for the feedback guys I will do what you guys recommend..I will be posting pisc in my grow journal in about a week so we can see the improvements......

Latest posts

Back