Iranian shrt season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Everything i have read said not to grow these out indoors...my question is why if it is an auto and grows to under a meter? i figured it would be a great strain, any one work with this indoors? i'm just starting and indoor DWC and have some choices for beans, going with easy ryder and maybe mandanzig blue from attitude, lmk what you think
~T-Bone

Never heard of them, but if all the recomendations say not to then there must be some reason for it. It probably just does not do well in an artificial environment. I wouldn't try it if the breeder and others are saying not to, I'm sure they would know. I'd hold out, spring will be here shortly.

whats this title for this thread? i didnt get it :confused2:

I think he meant Irainian short season; by the content of the post.

read on another forum that a guy in Ireland grew it indoors. waiting to see his response of how it went. will update you.

It looks like a very good strain, comments say its one of the most potent autos

thanks guys, i have read about this strain a few times and just can't understand why the strain is not suited for indoors, a lot of sativas grow indoors and they are crazy hard sometimes, i guess i just want an explanation of why not indoors, is all, i may just pop one or two beans and see what happens. i will look forward to the update, PM if you can, thanks
~T-Bone

I am interested this strain also, thinking about going with it outdoors this spring but would like to know if it has indoor possibilities also.

now i get it! the strain is called "iranian short season"! :rofl: i was thinkin wat the heck does iran have to do with this, obviously i never heard of this strain before :p

Well i have an answer for you. i Emailed DrGreenThumb and this is it.

i Sent:

Hello.

I just wanted some information on the

*Iranian Short Season*
/Product Code- /*ISF (Feminized) ? (Auto-Flower)*

It states in the description that it shouldn't be grown inside. could you please advise me of the reasons for this. i have looked and have not been able to find an answer for it.

Any information about this would be brilliant or a link to were i can find this information

Thank you very much

And they Replied:

Lots of people grow it indoors and we're going to change that information on the website.

Dr.GreenThumb

I am Glad i have finaly cleared that up. i looked everywere for the answer and couldnt find it

Latest posts

Back