Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if I was a mod you'd have time out but that's not the case...if you'd like me to post the message you sent me to refresh your memory you said "I'm gonna leave now"...my observations tell me you're melting down...
Boo It is obvious that you are trying to add fuel to the fire because I would not be your friend, please leave me out of your postings and like you said we were done so please stop talking to me unless you want to be a friend.
I understand you are most likely holding a grudge again me and you are taking shots while you can to make yourself look good and make me the bad guy.

I don't need to take shots roster, you're becoming paranoid...I have no reason to posess a grudge, I tried to befriend you many moons ago and your paranoia let me know it wasn't gonna happen...you're doing a fine job of being the jester fool you use on your avatar...why do you always wanna fight, I was just making an observation as to why KB is tired of your games and insults...you started this and now you're the victim...😢

I don't need to take shots roster, you're becoming paranoid...I have no reason to posess a grudge, I tried to befriend you many moons ago and your paranoia let me know it wasn't gonna happen...you're doing a fine job of being the jester fool you use on your avatar...why do you always wanna fight, I was just making an observation as to why KB is tired of your games and insults...you started this and now you're the victim...😢
Again Nice try , you are very aware of what you are doing.
Im done with you,

calm down and have some coffee

coffee girls to the rescue!

8733C833-6C14-4A2C-8DF7-7B60A4E49CE3.jpeg

A42673FF-81C3-4B86-BF8C-CAFEFA72F65D.jpeg

060E2E4E-4CEA-41F0-9541-81113E130AE9.jpeg

It stops here or I will stop it myself. Let's move the fk on. Roster, KB ,,,,,you both have a god damn button to ignore each other. I suggest you both use it before I use my buttons.
Push the fking button and you won't be getting on each other's nerves or seeing post you don't like. Seriously,,let it go and move on guys.

It stops here or I will stop it myself. Let's move the fk on. Roster, KB ,,,,,you both have a god damn button to ignore each other. I suggest you both use it before I use my buttons.
Push the fking button and you won't be getting on each other's nerves or seeing post you don't like. Seriously,,let it go and move on guys.
1661728955018.png

Latest posts

Back