Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good News for New York People. New York Approved New Rules for Growing Cannabis at Home. This comes as bliss for the people of New York. Cannabis can be grown by patients requiring cannabis for their treatment and cannabis can be grown by caregivers. As you know the process will be similar as you need the cannabis card recommendation approval. After getting the approval to apply for a card. This move by the New York state authorities will for sure help the people to save more by growing on their own.
Good! Sounds similar to the Oregon OMMP program before we legalized adult use and the politicians moved in and screwed it up digging for dollars.

Merry Weedsday masterful brothers and sister women of pulchritude! Let's start the morning on an upbeat note, by hugging the person next to you and maybe coping a feel.

I had my preop for my spinal fusion and didn't like what the doctor had to say, so canceled the back surgery. Different doctor this time and he said that there was about a 15% chance of complications, and that it probably wouldn't fix my back pain, only where it shoots down my butt. He also said I would have a 25 lb load limit the rest of my life and would have limited motion. Wish the first doctor had mentioned those items.

I decided to try losing 15lbs first, since it is all around my middle and a hanging weight pulling my spine forward. My diet starts today and its back to the gym........................ Sadly my mid-section is where I put on weight disproportionately and the only place there is currently fat on my aging mainframe.

Lunch out at the Olive Garden with oooold friends, about a decade senior. She is still spry, but he can barely move his shoulders and is less so.

Hee, hee, hee, my first ripening tomato. About three dozen on the huge Morton Hybrid plant, but only one ripening thus far and maybe a couple days from being ready.

Progress reported by others on the Medusa project, and I completed another Liquid Liquid Extraction (LLE) conceptual, based one of the successful approaches. I contacted a chemist who verified that the molecule sizes that I had computed were about right and that they were indeed close to the same size. That leaves us with their difference in dielectric constant to work with for separation.

We discussed media with a 7-angstrom pore size and that were acidic, so as to be more attractive to the higher polarity diethanolamine. He postulated that a 13X with potassium ions added would produce about a 7-angstrom pore, so more questions for the media supplier's tech staff.

Morning Islanders. It's darker than the inside of a cow at 10:18 and currently raining like pouring piss outta a cowboy boot. The boiler guys, all four of 'em, are nested up in their trucks waiting for the monsoon to stop. Gotta love severe weather in September. I'm thinkin' their one day job just turned into a two day job. No biggie. As long as they get it done before the snow flies I'm good to go.

1663773515003.png

Morning Islanders. It's darker than the inside of a cow at 10:18 and currently raining like pouring piss outta a cowboy boot. The boiler guys, all four of 'em, are nested up in their trucks waiting for the monsoon to stop. Gotta love severe weather in September. I'm thinkin' their one day job just turned into a two day job. No biggie. As long as they get it done before the snow flies I'm good to go.
Good ole days Mooooooooooo
1663782932794.png

I did the same thing......went in the wrong door and joined the Army.....I am a vet alright. I must have been pretty shitty at it.....I am not allowed to drive at night or own a gun.
I was 2 feet from the Navys Door riding subs
Glad I went down fast and turned around and said no thks

^^^So true. In my happy little group, we had hard working, hard partying people. We were even fine with the two cops that joined after I had a talk with 'em. The thing that destroyed the club as we knew it were the lawyers. Ya can't do this, ya can't do that, etc. Sorry, but we can and will.

I started college to be a Veterinarian . went 2 yrs and found out how much and how few Vet Schools were in USA. Change my mind quick.

did you change your Major and finish college?

I took a year of Horticulture , had a job lined up to work for Monsanto , quit it all and moved to Colorado over 13 yrs ago and started growing…never looked back

never graduated either

Latest posts

Back