Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so our town has a brand new $35 million dollar school for about 100 kids lol

they have a first class weight room

and there is a cute instructor there who offers weight training classes , 10 sessions for $60 bucks

this dirtymold man is gonna sign up , my muscles are melting away and turning into fat and I need to slow down the degeneration and try to tone up and save what muscles I have left

this might be my new fitness instructor

8B7E3908-EBB2-4740-A74C-B3C5B86A91AF.jpeg

0AEBED22-8F82-4A90-BCDB-A0A56D9D3D00.jpeg

Gooode morning all! Another gorgeous cloudy day here starting at 57F and 87% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 71F.

Alas I showed up at the lab for my blood draw and they had no order from my doctor. When I was finally able to get through to my doctors office, I was informed that they now do their own testing at the lab clinic and I had missed my appointment. Trying again this morning at 9:30 after another 15 hour fast..................

Progress on the Medusa project and I sent out an update to the team members. We now have two successful LLE water wash systems and several chromatography column solutions under development.

Sorting through responses from the various media supplier's technical experts and noting that some of my requests obviously made no further than the sales desk. It slows things down, but I'm having some fun responding with a "dumb-question" that pulls the rug out from under their "learned professional" proposal, so that they forward it to their real technical support.

I started dieting yesterday and I'm returning to the gym this morning after lab work and breakfast, to start working on my 15lb overweight midsection.

I also need to return the back brace that they gave me at the doctors office for after surgery, or they will charge me $1,000 for a brace listed on Amazon for $385.

so our town has a brand new $35 million dollar school for about 100 kids lol

they have a first class weight room

and there is a cute instructor there who offers weight training classes , 10 sessions for $60 bucks

this dirtymold man is gonna sign up , my muscles are melting away and turning into fat and I need to slow down the degeneration and try to tone up and save what muscles I have left

this might be my new fitness instructor

View attachment 309340

View attachment 309341
Nice Equipment

Last edited:
Morning.

Yep Wife owns the hammer and if ever needed , he hammers the nail and hands the tool off to the wife before the pineapple arrives to investigate
I never thought of that......ha
good morning…it is a chilly 48 here after being 98 about 24 hours ago and we have lite rain , if this weather was like this for a week or two , it is perfect for hatching our spores and cranking out the mildew , a real nightmare for ganja growers

but thankfully it will on,y last for 24 hours and then we are sunny , dry , lite winds and in the 80’s for the next 10 days , perfect weather to,start harvesting plants

so that is this weeks plan, start harvesting and trimming…….oh joy

but first some coffee
You are gonna need a lot of coffee.
Yep here too light rain humid, and temp changing no good
Exactly this kinda bullshit is the reason I don't care if Texas ever goes legal. And if they did I wouldn't buy from a Fking Dispensary nor apply for a license.
Looking back that was a mistake on my part.

do not assume or jump to conclusions my friend…those are public photos on the instructors web site for advertising

get your mind out of the gutter son
You no never jump to conclusions without clarification 1st.
Now if it was Hopper who posted that
I would have called Dirty Old Ex biker dude

what brand do you drink?

we like the Russian KGB coffee
Civet Coffee is my Fav
After its initial discovery in Indonesia, Civet coffee is now produced in Bali, East Timor, Sulawesi, Java, the Philippines, and Sumatra. Following a balmy 24 hours in the digestive tract of a civet, the coffee berries (bean inside) are excreted out in the cat’s ****. Its price tag ranges between $100 and $600 per pound (wow!) though up to 80% of Kopi Luwak on the market is fake. As for flavor? It’s described as smooth and earthy, not as bitter as non-**** sourced coffee beans.

Civet Coffee is my Fav
After its initial discovery in Indonesia, Civet coffee is now produced in Bali, East Timor, Sulawesi, Java, the Philippines, and Sumatra. Following a balmy 24 hours in the digestive tract of a civet, the coffee berries (bean inside) are excreted out in the cat’s ****. Its price tag ranges between $100 and $600 per pound (wow!) though up to 80% of Kopi Luwak on the market is fake. As for flavor? It’s described as smooth and earthy, not as bitter as non-**** sourced coffee beans.

for real or are you kidding around?

yeah , I knew about the civet coffee a long time ago

when I was in Jamaica , we drank some of the best coffee in the world , Jamaican Blue Mountain……good stuff mang

Latest posts

Back