Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you change your Major and finish college?

I took a year of Horticulture , had a job lined up to work for Monsanto , quit it all and moved to Colorado over 13 yrs ago and started growing…never looked back

never graduated either
Yes Degree in electronics but did not stay in that field

Please come to my house. I have no guns.😁
16638068958472400606409172164137.jpg

Last edited:
I have a med marijuana license. No guns. Not even a 22 cal.
Any talk of them changing that rule? Im not sure but I think it’s that way here too if you have a marijuana card, you can’t own a weapon. Wouldn’t want them coming around checking up on my business. do they ever come around checking? OMG I would hate that…

Well, the boiler install was a comedy of errors. After the monsoon, the two dudes unloaded the boiler in the driveway and the van left. I told the dude that we still had rain coming and offered a tarp. He said they had plenty and covered it up. They go downstairs to start hacking out the old boiler, haul in some fresh copper and black iron pipe, work for awhile, and the dude tells me they dropped off the wrong boiler. It was for propane, not natural gas. He calls the office and they send the van back with the right one. In the mean time, they sat in the truck copping a munch and having a smoke. I tell 'em to shut the doors on the truck 'cause I had to let the big dog out to pee. Just head out the front door and see the delivery van turn around at the end of the road and drive off. I put the dog back in and ran back to tell the guys their truck just left and they might want to give him a call. Dude says it wouldn't work 'cause the driver is deaf! They go running down the road waiving at the guy.
Apparently it worked 'cause the guy came back and dropped off the right one and picked up the other one. They wrestle it downstairs while I drained the dog.
It's in, gas supply is in, most of the copper is in, but they'll be back to finish tomorrow.

real stoners will always restock before getting dry. The main issue has been on how to stay without lacking your meds. worry no more

I edited your post. No links unless you are a sponsor. Click on the Advertise With Us button below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a med marijuana license. No guns. Not even a 22 cal.

Any talk of them changing that rule? Im not sure but I think it’s that way here too if you have a marijuana card, you can’t own a weapon. Wouldn’t want them coming around checking up on my business. do they ever come around checking? OMG I would hate that…
In Oregon we took them to the state Supreme Court over that issue and won! They can't use OMMP licenses to deny gun sales or carry permits.

I dropped my OMMP license when the paperwork became onerous, as were the new rules and LEO non warrant search liberties you had to agree to.

good morning…it is a chilly 48 here after being 98 about 24 hours ago and we have lite rain , if this weather was like this for a week or two , it is perfect for hatching our spores and cranking out the mildew , a real nightmare for ganja growers

but thankfully it will on,y last for 24 hours and then we are sunny , dry , lite winds and in the 80’s for the next 10 days , perfect weather to,start harvesting plants

so that is this weeks plan, start harvesting and trimming…….oh joy

but first some coffee

good morning…it is a chilly 48 here after being 98 about 24 hours ago and we have lite rain , if this weather was like this for a week or two , it is perfect for hatching our spores and cranking out the mildew , a real nightmare for ganja growers

but thankfully it will on,y last for 24 hours and then we are sunny , dry , lite winds and in the 80’s for the next 10 days , perfect weather to,start harvesting plants

so that is this weeks plan, start harvesting and trimming…….oh joy

but first some coffee
Yep here too light rain humid, and temp changing no good

Latest posts

Back