Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1665338729212.png

Here's some weirdness:

The word SWIMS <-- It is the same even upside down.

Back in the Olden Days before most of you were borned, there were Camel cigarettes whose packaging entertained bored-stiff GI's through many hours.

Lookit this with serious concentration. There WILL be a quiz.

1665340928690.png

1. On the left, showing the back: see the word "MANUFACTURED"? I won several bets with that word. I bet I could cover the whole word with a dime. You can. Really.

2. Now that you have looked at the back, look away and tell me how many windows are shown.

3. How many towers are there?

4. How many towers have crescents on top?

5. How many palm trees are on the back? There are 8. Really. Two are super short.

6. How many lines of type are there in the paragraph?

7. How many of the lines have five words?

8. Did you notice the anamoly that the word "Cigarette" in the middle of the paragraph in the middle of a sentence is capitalized? But "tobacco" is not?

9. Are there the same number of rings on the bottom of each brown post?

10. How many rings are there in total front and back?

Look again, this time at the front, then no more peeking.

11. How many pyramids are shown?

12. How many legs of the camel are shown?

OK, now look again...

13. On the front, can you see the woman with her hand on her hip in the camel's leg?

14. Can you see the lion that is jumping at her?

15. CAMEL code broken forward and backward -- it is a question:

"Can Adam Make Eve Love -- Like Eve Made Adam Come?"

Now look on the side of the package...

16. If you put a mirror up to the words "CHOICE QUALITY" the word CHOICE remains perfectly unchanged... but QUALITY right next to it will be upside down.

SNAP QUIZ NO LOOKING:

1. How many palm trees are on the front side?

2. Ph.D - level, bored to snot level, sooper around the corner bored level final question:

How many horizontal lines form the shadow side of the smaller pyramid? There are 10

3. Triple credit if you are aware it was illegal to open the package and discard it without tearing that blue tax stamp. <-- TINS

There are a lot of other things to bring up, but they are coming now and I have to go, becau

Last edited:
Here's some weirdness:

The word SWIMS <-- It is the same even upside down.

Back in the Olden Days before most of you were borned, there were Camel cigarettes whose packaging entertained bored-stiff GI's through many hours.

Lookit this with serious concentration. There WILL be a quiz.

View attachment 310616

1. On the left, showing the back: see the word "MANUFACTURED"? I won several bets with that word. I bet I could cover the whole word with a dime. You can. Really.

2. Now that you have looked at the back, look away and tell me how many windows are shown.

3. How many towers are there?

4. How many towers have crescents on top?

5. How many palm trees are on the back? There are 8. Really. Two are super short.

6. How many lines of type are there in the paragraph?

7. How many of the lines have five words?

8. Did you notice the anamoly that the word "Cigarette" in the middle of the paragraph in the middle of a sentence is capitalized? But "tobacco" is not?

9. Are there the same number of rings on the bottom of each brown post?

10. How many rings are there in total front and back?

Look again, this time at the front, then no more peeking.

11. How many pyramids are shown?

12. How many legs of the camel are shown?

OK, now look again...

13. On the front, can you see the woman with her hand on her hip in the camel's leg?

14. Can you see the lion that is jumping at her?

15. CAMEL code broken forward and backward -- it is a question:

"Can Adam Make Eve Love -- Like Eve Made Adam Come?"

Now look on the side of the package...

16. If you put a mirror up to the words "CHOICE QUALITY" the word CHOICE remains perfectly unchanged... but QUALITY right next to it will be upside down.

SNAP QUIZ NO LOOKING:

1. How many palm trees are on the front side?

2. Ph.D - level, bored to snot level, sooper around the corner bored level final question:

How many horizontal lines form the shadow side of the smaller pyramid? There are 10

3. Triple credit if you are aware it was illegal to open the package and discard it without tearing that blue tax stamp. <-- TINS

There are a lot of other things to bring up, but they are coming now and I have to go, becau
I'm surprised at ya, Walt. You didn't mention the GI version of the meaning of LSMFT.

I'm surprised at ya, Walt. You didn't mention the GI version of the meaning of LSMFT.
You ain't callin' out Sundance, now are ya, boy?
1665347579779.png

LSMFT is a question on a whole 'nother K-rat brand: Lucky Strike.

A quick quiz gimme question: What color(s) was a Lucky Strike pack in a K-rat?

You know they made the whole package green for a while, then stopped, right? Why?

Lucky Strike Green Goes To War (becuz green was being used by the military for everything and there wuzzn't enough to paint ciggy packs -- so they turned the package white with no color)

You ain't callin' out Sundance, now are ya, boy? View attachment 310626

LSMFT is a question on a whole 'nother K-rat brand: Lucky Strike.

A quick quiz gimme question: What color(s) was a Lucky Strike pack in a K-rat?

You know they made the whole package green for a while, then stopped, right? Why?

Lucky Strike Green Goes To War (becuz green was being used by the military for everything and there wuzzn't enough to paint ciggy packs -- so they turned the package white with no color)
BF42E1CA-0A0A-4F12-B6BE-07A1C087B055.jpeg

Back to work.
This vacation was spent working.🤪 Made a little over 800 on the fking garage sale and now both my storage rooms are clean as is my closets,drawers,and cabinets.
Gotta start working on my big pantry and grow room I'm going to build in one of my storage rooms. I have a room on one side of my garage that takes up half of a stall that was a storage room and I will be running air to it from the house. I want a big pantry to stock up on all kinds of foods and stuff. Another words I'm going to buy in bulk. The pantry will be a 6x7 and the grow room a 3x7.
Now it's coffee time. And off to my real job.

Moonday, Moanday! All hail the Moon and ya'll working stiffs, hang in there for the weekend!

Digging through green tomato recipes, I whomped up a half gallon of pickled green tomatoes and will try my hand at some green tomato salsa verde and some green tomato bread today.

My scanner quit working, so I have an appointment with my web master at 9:00 this morning, followed by some quality time at the gym.

Latest posts

Back