Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was almost nine years old, I went to The Itch (our name for the local cinema) to see "Sands of Iwo Jima"

John Wayne was a walking god to this kid. And when he was taking a smoke break, a dirty, evil-grinning Jap bastage shot him in the back from a sneaky-hole. causing him to squeeze-crush the pack of cigarettes in his hand.

I cried. I couldn't believe Sergeant Stryker was dead!

Taking donations. These poor girls couldn't afford the whole shirt. 🤪

1665423723586.png
1665423782463.png

Long delivery on mine too!

Kool!

Easy to make your own screens: 15.21 How to make DIY Dry sieving frames

I like the 130 micron stainless mesh for durability and the 70 micron silk screen for refinement.

To refine to full melt, I do so electrostatically using parchment paper stretched over a video cassette.
They refunded me from the first place. When I saw it stuck, I ordered another from another site. It came right away, the other place refunded me, so it all worked out. I did order the new quartz parts. onlt 12 bucks, so I got 2. It is supposed to be easier to clean.

Bubba

You know what else is surprisingly irritating to eyes.......ever been trimming away, fingers getting sticky, then you rub your eye....

Bubba
I always wear surgical gloves when trimming. I have rubbed my eyes after handling hot peppers....no fun.

Remember when they used to have candy cigarettes. Guess that would not be socially correct now a days. Just like toy soldiers.
They still make 'em. I buy some every now and then.
our version was Loose Straps Mean Flappy Tits
Let's Screw, my Finger's Tired.

Walt, you talkin' about a P 11? I always figured the designation stood for puncture, and it took 11 times to get around a C rat can.

Latest posts

Back