Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, we do unplug it without turning it off, because it doesn't come with an on/off switch, nor does the destruction manual suggest it is necessary, but you could be right as to the reason for the problem.

I did turn off the 50A charger breaker after Grayfox left with the EV and turned it back on after it was plugged in again, so as to get it to work. I don't want to use the breaker inside the locked garage as the switch, so looks like I need to install a 40-amp outdoor switch or a regular switch controlling an SSR.
If access to that breaker is not a issue its not the end of the world to just shut the breaker as a disconnect

Yikes, a warning light just popped up on my old car dash. Handbook shows "Emission System".

Can someone tell me if this cause for concern?
It means your computer has picked up a code that needs to be read from a scan tool connected under dash in the port there
Some auto parts stores will scan it fro free, But the codes it reads does not always pinpoint the parts that went bad.
Thats why the mechanics make the Big bucks now a days.
Most times it is something simple and cheap to fix,

Latest posts

Back