Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

My neighbor's little girl asked him if boys could get pregnant.

"Only if you watch CNN."
One day ,a little knock on the door was a visit from little 8 y/o Tommy next door .
He is such a cute kid .I asked him "How can I help you Tommy "
He wanted to let me know he and my daughter Mary want to be married !
I smiled and said Really !
Have you gave any thought to what you want to do ?
He said yes ! Her room is bigger than my room ,so we would live in her room .
And for money ,we figured with my allowance and hers, we would be good .
I smiled and asked him " What happens when kids happen ?
Tommy said " We have been carful so far...."
He is not as cute as I once thought ....

Last edited:
One day a little knock on the door was a visit from little 8 y/o Tommy next door .
He is such a cute kid .I asked him "How can I help you Tommy "
He wanted to let me know he and my daughter Mary want to be married !
I smiled and said Really !
Have you gave any thought to what you want to do ?
He said yes ! Her room is bigger than my room so we would live in her room .
And for money ,we figured with my allowance and hers we would be good .
I smiled and asked him " What happens when kids happen ?
Tommy said " We have been carful so far...."
He is not as cute as I once thought ....
You have to have a daughter to appreciate that....I do.

I just wanna hang out in the lab with you one day 😊
Wish we still had our SPR lab and I would be delighted to have you hang for a day extracting and formulating potions sister woman. I would throw in a Creme Brulee with candied orange peel and praline pecans for both you and your soul mate to share on Valentines Day.
I would be too scared to do this, I am such a light weight
GW's wares would knock me out and I know he would take advantage of my good boyish looks.
Probably sell you off as a sex slave while still unconscious.

Wish we still had our SPR lab and I would be delighted to have you hang for a day extracting and formulating potions sister woman. I would throw in a Creme Brulee with candied orange peel and praline pecans for both you and your soul mate to share on Valentines Day.

Probably sell you off as a sex slave while still unconscious.
He is not unconcious ..his eyes are just closed ....

I’m thinking I wouldn’t get knocked out but if I did GW would take care of me but I don’t have your boyish looks….
I've overdosed and babysat some overdoses but have yet to have one lose consciousness. Mostly they curl up in fetal position and wish not be touched or moved.

We always titrate dosage up. Average dosage is about 100 mg of essential oil, so we start at about 25 mg and work up.

Alcohol and cannabis in wretched excess is the worst because you are going at both ends and don't want to move.

That reminds me of a joke. Three Irishmen were talking about their favorite pubs and the first says he likes the Lion and Thistle because they have a good selection of premium beers and the second bested his pub by saying that at the Crown they not only had all of the best premium beers, but also threw in mixed nuts and popcorn.

The Third Irishman said that he liked the Id because not only did they serve his favorite beer and threw in mixed nuts and popcorn, for free, but threw in all the sex you could stand.

The other two Irishmen were aghast and the first asked, "You've tried this yourself and know it for a fact to be true?"

To which he answered, "No, but me sister has".

Latest posts

Back