Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first picture looks like it could go in a sub
except i would think if it was going on a sub they would make it smaller .
Looking at the valves and gauges and stainless-steel piping, we have a word in Italian for it ,I forgot that version but the English version is" costs a lot of money"
Good point! I've discovered through deep research that it is way more fun building quality expensive stuff when other people are paying me to spend their money.

What are they getting for sex slaves now a days ? asking for a friend ...
$0.50 (bag quality) and up, depending...................

Here are Bertha and Mary, Mk VA2's, fully automatic, and the control panel.

Mary and Bertha, dueling Mk VA2-s-1-1.jpg
Mk VA2 control.jpg

Love them nice stainless steel Hoffman boxes
cost more than my truck !
such art work on the machinery.
Me too! Especially since it was for pharmaceuticals and is required to be easy to clean.
Looks like something Oppenheimer would make.
We had the stainless carts made, as well as the major machining and ASME pressure vessel welding done by others but built and assembled the rest ourselves.

We put out ten Mk IV kits and ten Mk V kits, plus built thirteen turnkey systems, three fully automatic. I (WolfWurx, Inc) did an equity swap with Pharmgold, who built one Mk VC SN-PG00014,, named Pete before closing their doors and locking me out.

I refused to build a system for anyone who didn't care enough to first name their machine.

PS: We had the two PC boards built by PSI and the chip programmed by the same engineer that programmed the Pentium 4 chip for Microsoft. It turns out he was a friend of the old guy who built the boards for me.

We built the rest of the controls and wired the boards in.

Is this for resin ,? I dont have a grasp so far on what it is.
Send me some place so I can find out.
It extracts the essential oils from cannabis, which includes the cannabinoids, the terpenes, and the terpenoids, using LPG.

Rosin is usually pressed from herb or kif using heat and pressure.
Yes send me there too. Is that a vacuum?
It has a 29.5" Hg vacuum pulled on it prior to injecting the LPG and again after extraction to remove any residual solvent not recovered.

My friends dad walked in on us burning one when I was young. He said it smelled like a reefer factory in here. We all giggled and laughed having a big joke about there being a reefer factory. Well I guess you did work in a real reefer factory. I’m gonna have to look my old friends up and tell them that there is such a thing…😊

What does decarb marijuana do and how do you use decarb weed?
Really good information, my lungs have chemical burns from roundup and I eat lots of pot maannn!
Decarb turns thc to a form that instead of burning to turn it, decarb does it for edibles snort ables annnd topicals to get you cheech and chonged my friend….

Latest posts

Back