Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warning Will Robinson ,Warning ...
Good Morning Folks! 32 and cold as a ex's wife heart ....
Joe must Still pretty cold on LI, I remember getting the preemergence down on lawn right about now but soil temps had to be around 50degs and the forsythia is just starting to bloom.

Last edited:
Good morning

looks like the devils are already up and at ‘em

31DCB985-E3AF-469C-A056-0A2D97E03A1B.jpeg
6A6FE65F-4E2D-4303-AE4A-1B06921F5F94.jpeg
03B5896D-DCFB-49DF-B157-0658535A222F.jpeg
A53C848F-9F0F-47AA-9598-B38B49C06F67.jpeg

Gooode morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
Today predicted to be cloudy, but dry, starting at 41F.

Grayfox's robotic knee replacement surgery went well, and they had her walking and climbing stairs as soon as she recovered from the anesthesia and spinal block.

She was home by 2:00PM and spent the rest of the day on the sofa with electronic compression sleeves on both her calves, alternating every thirty minutes with a chilled wrap around her replacement knee, cooled by circulated ice water. She is able to get around OK using her walker and I fed her in the living room, so she didn't have to navigate the two steps into our sunken dining room and kitchen.

Hee, hee, hee, by the time I got her home and fully nested, it was too late to start any of the dinners I have planned, sooo ordered Chinese takeout. I'll start a batch of my 5X5 chili this morning, so it will be ready by dinner time, but Grayfox requested that I not put the full 5 habanero chilies in it this batch, thus I will only be making 3X5 chili this time.

Gooode morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

Grayfox's robotic knee replacement surgery went well, and they had her walking and climbing stairs as soon as she recovered from the anesthesia and spinal block.

She was home by 2:00PM and spent the rest of the day on the sofa with electronic compression sleeves on both her calves, alternating every thirty minutes with a chilled wrap around her replacement knee, cooled by circulated ice water. She is able to get around OK using her walker and I fed her in the living room, so she didn't have to navigate the two steps into our sunken dining room and kitchen.

Hee, hee, hee, by the time I got her home and fully nested, it was too late to start any of the dinners I have planned, sooo ordered Chinese takeout. I'll start a batch of my 5X5 chili this morning, so it will be ready by dinner time, but Grayfox requested that I not put the full 5 habanero chilies in it this batch, thus I will only be making 3X5 chili this time.
Glad GF is doing ok. In a couple of weeks you won't be able to keep up with her. Take good care of your best friend.

Been a heII Of a day. Mrs Pute has a severe case of bronchitis. There are two medical technicians at the house currently treating her. All kinds of tests. This has been a nightmare. They think this is partly due to the stress of having to put our cat down last week.
Sorry Mrs Pute has bronchitis that is no fun and very catchy. Hope it goes away fast and you don't catch it. Wishing Mrs Pute can get some much need rest.

Gooode morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

Tell Grayfox I'm happy she is up and about that is so kool. Pamper her away Graywolf. puff puff pass left.

Gooode morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

So glad she’s home and on the mend and has a good nurse too 🥰

Latest posts

Back