Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now a word from my Sponsor.

36E1C82C-CA00-4530-80F6-EBFE858FFD2A.jpeg

I planted tomato seeds in plugs yesterday Subbie. The first ones I planted were doing just fine until my dumbass watered them from some tap watered I had let set overnight. Problem was i had forgotten about our new filtration system that has Soft Water. Another words to much god damn salt. I should have used the water outback that I had filled after bypassing the filter or the water at the faucet out front that is not attached to the filter.😡
My old ass just plain forgot. Won't do it again,,that I can tell you. Pissed me off. They were so pretty and green. The leaves turned fking white from to much salt. Poor babies got dehydrated.😭😭😭

I planted tomato seeds in plugs yesterday Subbie. The first ones I planted were doing just fine until my dumbass watered them from some tap watered I had let set overnight. Problem was i had forgotten about our new filtration system that has Soft Water. Another words to much god damn salt. I should have used the water outback that I had filled after bypassing the filter or the water at the faucet out front that is not attached to the filter.😡
My old ass just plain forgot. Won't do it again,,that I can tell you. Pissed me off. They were so pretty and green. The leaves turned fking white from to much salt. Poor babies got dehydrated.😭😭😭
Oh no, is your pre filtered source of water close enough to the house that you don’t have to lug buckets? Good thing you didn’t use this on your weed plants…

Haven't got any weed growing. Wife doesn't want me growing outside so I gotta wait until I get my grow room built. I've just been to busy at work.
No I can fill my big water container in the back with my faucet from the front. It's not hooked to the filter system like the one in the back is.
Or I can use the bypass valve and bypass the filter system to water plants in the back. I just have to run it for a few minutes to clear the soft water.

Latest posts

Back