Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I told her I was the King of my castle she said,,,wonder how many Kings have died of food poisoning and sharp knifes.😱
So I down graded my position to Court Jester and pretended it was joke.

Pickled pigs feet? They are better cooked with a pot of beans
Perfect with a pot of beans!
Gooode morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
More rain starting at 40F here today.

Grayfox's recovery appears to be going smoothly and today is the last day she will need to wear the electronic leg compression sleeves or use cuff with ice water circulating through it.

I whomped up a four-pound batch of 3 bean, bacon, and ham hock soup yesterday for dinner and froze the balance in tubs for later.

A tub from the 5 lb batch of 3X5 chili that I made Thursday, has had a chance to age in the fridge and what we will be eating tonight. I simmered it for three hours, so the sirloin tips fall apart in your mouth.

I have the components for a batch of Tarragon split pea and ham soup, but am out of tubs and freezer space, so will hold off a bit. We will have more tubs and freezer space once we stop making tubs of ice for Grayfox's ice water cuff.

Always good to be on good terms with the person sleeping next to you and preparing any of your food.
We have our own rooms next to each other. We sleep better that way. I don't like watching girly shit on TV and she don't like sports.
But she can sneak in on me.😁

I know,I know. What,,y'all don't sleep in the same bed. Believe it or not we really like sleeping in our own bed. She snores,,I snore and fart. She sleeps taking up the whole god damn bed so we tried sleeping in our own beds and room with our own TVs,, and loved it. Might be surprised how many couples do that when they get older. We have been married come May 12th,,,37yrs. We have a great relationship.

Damn GW you are making me hungry. Glad GF is coming along fine.

Today is the day I will switch my efforts outside. Wind will be noticable but not as bad as yesterday. Will cut the grass then do a weed and fertilizer treatment. Oh, gotta find time to start the maters...will be assholes and elbows nall day.

Last edited:
I know,I know. What,,y'all don't sleep in the same bed. Believe it or not we really like sleeping in our own bed. She snores,,I snore and fart. She sleeps taking up the whole god damn bed so we tried sleeping in our own beds and room with our own TVs,, and loved it. Might be surprised how many couples do that when they get older. We have been married come May 12th,,,37yrs. We have a great relationship.
BF83EFCE-3E4F-46B8-B331-7F79BD34AB1F.png

We have our own rooms next to each other. We sleep better that way. I don't like watching girly shit on TV and she don't like sports.
But she can sneak in on me.😁

dam , and here i thought only Swede and me did that

we tried sleeping together and neither one of us got any rest

it is impossible to sleep in the same bed with me. Period.

but yeah , the sleep overs can be pretty fun

Latest posts

Back