Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still breathing = semi-healthy. Every time I feel like it's all falling in on me, I stop and realize it can/could always be worse. Keeps me from salting the barrel on my .45 and pretending it's a margarita.
True that. No matter how awful it gets, there is always somebody doing much worse.

Bubba

1686940865493.png

Afternoon Misfits. Had a friend stop by earlier..got my day off to a good start. Since then I have been cleaning in and around the grow. Lights got taken down and wiped down. Flower room is ready to fire up again as soon as the plants in veg have grown some. I also have two clones that have to show their sex and take cut from the females. This will take a couple weeks or so.

Waiting for more rain to start up. Will this weather pattern ever end.....

View attachment 331224
Left work early. Picked up a couple things at the store, and the wife wanted me to bring home food.
So I am treating myself to a nice cold beer while I wait on my to go order.
Better get to work. Take me an hour to drink that. Ha ha!

View attachment 331224
Left work early. Picked up a couple things at the store, and the wife wanted me to bring home food.
So I am treating myself to a nice cold beer while I wait on my to go order.
Now that looks just what the doctor ordered, cold enough to crack a tooth…boy do I miss having a cold one… I don’t imbibe alcohol, but that beer would probably be an exception…

Afternoon Misfits. Had a friend stop by earlier..got my day off to a good start. Since then I have been cleaning in and around the grow. Lights got taken down and wiped down. Flower room is ready to fire up again as soon as the plants in veg have grown some. I also have two clones that have to show their sex and take cut from the females. This will take a couple weeks or so.

Waiting for more rain to start up. Will this weather pattern ever end.....
I had a friend once. I turned him into Crime Stoppers, but I split the reward. Averaged out to five bucks a year for him, but it bought me a great buzz and a movie.

Latest posts

Back