Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Satyrday morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day today, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 70F.

Wowza, the Grand Highschool students threw a party in the park Thursday nignt and the park is littered with hundreds if not a thousand empty beer cans and some low life assholes broke a number of liquor bottles on the tennis courts and sidewalks..........

I heard from Grayfox and they are having a grand time at the Shakespearian Fest in Ashland.

Alas, something I ate didn't agree with my lower tract and I had to get up in the middle and leave the Japanese dinner last night, to come home and be near the bathroom. All better this morning but thoroughly cleaned out.............

Good morning peeps, got a really bad storm yesterday evening. It came on really fast going from a drizzle that I felt was ok to start my grill for the burgers to 6 minutes layers scraping my wet half done burgers of the wet grill onto the wet plate to finish them inside. When I got them in, about 1“ of hale marble sized covered my deck in about 30 seconds. I’ve never seen hale fall so quick and hard. All my outside plants took a beating so I’m gonna have to try and doctor them up a bit today.
hope everyone is feeling better today than yesterday and y’all have a sweet Saturday
💕

Morning. Hope your plants are ok Subby.

your plants have sure took a beating since I adopted them

they hate me

after being pampered by you , perfect lighting , humidity , perfect temperatures , special food , and grooming

I sat them out in the sun , wind , rain , and hail

now they hate me

they have been beaten down , scorched , and pummeled by hail and they do not like their new owner

they look haggard , sick , and tired now

i told them to suck it up , only the strong will survive

I recently found out some of my relatives are from Nebraska

I am in therapy for that right now , trying to figure out how to process this new info
My Son in Law is from Scotts Bluff Nebraska and it gaulls me to admit Mrs Pute was born in the same town....must be what's wrong with me!!

your plants have sure took a beating since I adopted them

they hate me

after being pampered by you , perfect lighting , humidity , perfect temperatures , special food , and grooming

I sat them out in the sun , wind , rain , and hail

now they hate me

they have been beaten down , scorched , and pummeled by hail and they do not like their new owner

they look haggard , sick , and tired now

i told them to suck it up , only the strong will survive
My tomatoes are in the same shape. I hope they make it. Been a tough year for outside growers. More rain today.

Latest posts

Back